Who is into Crypto ?

I definitely think Blockchain Technology is not going anywhere and the banking systems are starting to adopt it now and will eventually have their archaic banking systems move over on to Blockchain.
A tip for anyone that looks to invest in anything when you look at a chart zoom out and if it keeps going up from left to right then there’s no explanation needed.
With Crypto you have to learn when to buy and when to sell the same as any market.
The thing with crypto is that it’s more volatile than most of the other markets.

48A40DFC-0B19-488C-BDFA-6A73F018E12C.jpeg157EB482-5726-49FD-A7F3-921F4212A9AB.jpeg

@janobi I don’t know if you are interested in technical analysis but I have learned a lot from this fellow and he is the only person I trust out all the YouTuber’s.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@avid now that's a face you can trust.
To be honest he’s a proper genuine guy and he doesn’t shill any coins he just gives you great technical analysis. He said at the beginning of April that Bitcoin would drop to about $24500 and he was pretty close as it dropped to $25500. Most of his calls are pretty close tbh and he will respond two questions if you ask. Did you buy the dip on the 12th with your £1 😉

Last edited:
I think he's spent any spare BTC on spice from the darkweb. He looks smashed lol.

"Dip on the 12th" ??
Sorry Av, my memory is shot.

It's coming back to me now lol, wasn't it a £1 wager where you said they'd be £100,000 by the end of the year? :)

I dont get Bitcoin as a currency or any crypto for that matter. I get the technology behind it but I dont see why people buy into something you dont actually hold or that it doesnt have a purpose. You cant really spend it in many places apart from the dark web "for obvious reasons" so people just invest in the idea of getting rich quick.

Then you have these guys who people pay money to advising on what to buy. Again common sense says if enough people follow these guys and they suggest buy this or that the value will go up. Its all crazy if you ask me?!

I dont get Bitcoin as a currency or any crypto for that matter. I get the technology behind it but I dont see why people buy into something you dont actually hold or that it doesnt have a purpose. You cant really spend it in many places apart from the dark web "for obvious reasons" so people just invest in the idea of getting rich quick.

Then you have these guys who people pay money to advising on what to buy. Again common sense says if enough people follow these guys and they suggest buy this or that the value will go up. Its all crazy if you ask me?!
My daughter’s partner has one of these
Crypto.com Visa Card | 8% Card Spend Reward and there are others.
He can use it anywhere to spend his crypto.
You do hold it and it does have a use.
Adoption is in its early stage like in the early days of the internet.
Why are financial institute buying it, there must be a reason for it.
In some sports, player’s are being paid it as part of their contract.

But if your spending it then the price you pay for an item fluctuates doesnt it as opposed to using currency to pay if you get what I mean?

I have used it to pay for Syncler+, LiveTV and other stuff like from FastTech etc not on the darkweb

But if your spending it then the price you pay for an item fluctuates doesnt it as opposed to using currency to pay if you get what I mean?
That is happening to fiat currencies. You only have to look at the spending power of dollar from the 70s till now or any currency for that matter. If you are spending Bitcoin you bought from a couple of years ago you are getting way more than if it was cash from a couple of years ago.
Say you bought one bitcoin at its top in 2019 four £10800 today it’s worth £24700 and in October it was as high as £50000.
If you had kept the cash in the bank you would have some interest on it, which wouldn’t be much tbh.
Can you now see why big financial institutes are investing in it. Bitcoin has gone up as high as 54,000% since its invention. 🤔

That is happening to fiat currencies. You only have to look at the spending power of dollar from the 70s till now or any currency for that matter. If you are spending Bitcoin you bought from a couple of years ago you are getting way more than if it was cash from a couple of years ago.
Say you bought one bitcoin at its top in 2019 four £10800 today it’s worth £24700 and in October it was as high as £50000.
If you had kept the cash in the bank you would have some interest on it, which wouldn’t be much tbh.
Can you now see why big financial institutes are investing in it. Bitcoin has gone up as high as 54,000% since its invention. 🤔
But if you'd bought it at 50k, you'd be 50% down ;)

But if you'd bought it at 50k, you'd be 50% down ;)
Only people who have fomo would have bought at 50k. Also the spending power of your pound is going to diminish with all the inflation that we’ve got coming.

Only people who have fomo would have bought at 50k. Also the spending power of your pound is going to diminish with all the inflation that we’ve got coming.
You could argue the one's that bought at 30k+ have fomo.

I don't think the £ will drop to 50p any time soon?

You could argue the one's that bought at 30k+ have fomo.

I don't think the £ will drop to 50p any time soon?
In two to three years your pound will still be a pound with less spending power. 1 Bitcoin will be worth double or even three times that imo. Time will tell I suppose.

In two to three years your pound will still be a pound with less spending power. 1 Bitcoin will be worth double or even three times that imo. Time will tell I suppose.
But inflation shouldn't have gone up by 50%

Or even half ;)

@avid i hope you do well from it, but for me it seems to much like regular gambling (Red or Black) lol

Back