Which version?

trancer

Inactive User
Reaction score
Is there any way to tell which version you currently have?. I got my solo2 a week ago and there was a "v2" sticker on the back. I asked the seller to put blackhole 2.1.1 before shipping which they did. I was just wondering if maybe they updated it in order to put the newer blackhole on.

Is there any way to tell which version you currently have?. I got my solo2 a week ago and there was a "v2" sticker on the back. I asked the seller to put blackhole 2.1.1 before shipping which they did. I was just wondering if maybe they updated it in order to put the newer blackhole on.

Sounds like a Lorison then but to be sure post pictures of the Mobo

If its Lorison then you can always do the V4 update !

I know it's definitely a Lonrison, what I am not sure iswhich version is on it. The sticker says "v2" but it has had software added to it (by request) before it was sent to me so I was wondering if it could have been updated also.

I was hoping there would be a menu selection/display that would show the current version.

I know it's definitely a Lonrison, what I am not sure iswhich version is on it. The sticker says "v2" but it has had software added to it (by request) before it was sent to me so I was wondering if it could have been updated also.

I was hoping there would be a menu selection/display that would show the current version.
No menu. As you know it's a Lonrison then just flash anyhow with v4 flash. It shouldn't do it any harm if you already have it as it should just over-write it.

If you don't and end up flashing with an image which requires v4 flash then it will cause a clone bomb as happened just recently for another forum member.

That's what I would personally do if I was you.

I wouldn't try any images until I knew for sure. Looks like the only way to know for sure is to do the update.

Just had another thought, how can I tell that the V4 update was successful if there is no way to confirm it from within box software?.

Well ask what was added

Or follow the advice here and run the v4 update before using a v4 image

Back