Which Unlooper

bolts54

Inactive User
Reaction score
I need a bit of advice I'm want to buy an unlooper & have a choice of either a USB Dual Unlooper, Dual Unlooper, Wizard Unlooper, Tiny Unlooper or a PowerSync Unlooper (thanks AtmelAce for ur pm) which is a good one & easy to use.

Thanks in advance.

I think the Dual Unlooper is the one to get. I don't own one but remember reading good things about it. I use use a modded T911 which I think quite alot of people own.

t911 are pretty good but not so good for glitching the a86 rev

Personally I've been very impressed with the Dual Unlooper, thats the big boy on the block lol.

Clive.

is that be any relation to the quad unlooper with the built in dvd and tv clive m8

hahahaha nice to see yer to see yer nice

good lord - everywhere i go i see debate after debate about what unlooper is best blah blah blah..

Here's the S.P;

The unlooper that comes with the most free support and software on cd's ect and is quite popular is definately the Dual.

The most resiliant, capable, adaptive glitcher is always going to be a PowerSync - i would recommend the TMC verion of this and that you change the pot to a 500 ohm pot. If you use the correct flashes and scripts (many rom10 items will only run on this glticher) It will unlock what you ask it to. It comes with almost no support, no frills, no fancy extras.
I have personally used this device to unlock all known UK N1 roms 7/10/11 at all revisions. as well as N2 as i know others have done with no problem at all.
I also own a number of dusty glitchers as well as Tiny/Cyclone/T911/Nexus/Dual/all ubomb variants and some never marketted < none of which hold a candle to the PowerSync :) But you will have to learn how to use it for yourself and resign yourself to the fact that TMC are not exactly turning these out rapidly these days lol

i have a ubomb+ and Dual Unlooper the 2 are good its what you can get ,

Back