Which openbox to buy ?

goldeneagle1

Inactive User
Reaction score
I need to get a cheap sat box for a family friend(got a s10 last time) but you dont see them advertised now. Which box is available now to do same job ?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

I need to get a cheap sat box for a family friend(got a s10 last time) but you dont see them advertised now. Which box is available now to do same job ?

f3 skybox hd 4 £50 m8

With what is happening at present and reports from the last few days i would seriously be looking into a motorised system as this is where the future viewing will take place

Are they stopping gifts like vermin did?

Lets just say its a little like what they did with virmin hit one part of the country at a time and did it over a period of a couple of years, $ly are doing it with receivers

Do you know when this is going to start. I will have to look at a motorised unit.

Do you know when this is going to start. I will have to look at a motorised unit.

Going off reports in the last few days it has already started, At the end of the day no one knows how long its going to take anyway, Its a chance everyone takes in this scene you wont be on your own

If they get 6 months they would save a lot of money. Currently costing £90 month. I allways explain how things can change at any time. Thats why a cheap box is needed(it means they will not lose much if things end). none of my family want to go down the motorised route. I think most would go to an android iptv box should things go pearshaped.

Soon be gone and all the ex cable plug and play people will be fecked lol
Theres lots more to satellite than sly uk crap.
If it wasn't for the footy sly uk wouldn't exist as it does today for sure.

i always advise anyone to get a cheap motorised system rather than a fixed 28.2east system. with a motorised system your options are much better and there is plenty for anyone with fta/softcam and b.i.s.s. without a gift in sight. much better programming on the european birds anyway as sly is full of repeats and adverts,regards mdt

I allways say go motorised but no one has ever gone that route.I Myself went motorised back in the d2mac days. As mentioned its worth it just for all the fta stuff(boxing on rtl on 19e being one of my favourites). maybe when things change they will opt for motorised but as i mentioned earlier android iptv boxes with xbmc seem to be getting increasingly popular in my area.

I think the F3 is a good cheap box with plenty of user support behind it and you can use it to go motorised if you want to.
By the way is there a link to confirm that sly are blocking cs on hd channels.

Back