iPad which Invisible shield to go for?

Bilals

Inactive User
Reaction score
hello guys
Im very confused as to which type of protective shield to go for im after a full body one for my ipad 3g. can anybody recomend which one to go for and why?

the one from carphone warehouse is best .
invisible sheild . its expensive , but they brilliant .
u really cant see them , and the protection is second to none .

yeah mate the zagg one ... 10/10 for that product .
its the best out there by far

thanx for your replies :) does the zag make the screen look kinda crap and ruff feel to it? i seen one on another ipad did not feel or look the part if u know what i mean ?

I got the zagg shield full body after reading the reviews and watching a few videos it seemed to be the best one out there and the most popular... It was a pain to put on the ipad it took a few hours after so much fiddling but i think i done a real good job on it well proud of myself lol I would recommend the zagg shield if your looking to protect your ipad but be prepared to have some fun sticking it on ya ipad it's a real pain but worth it in the end :)

the trick is to use the spray provided...on yer hands..all over screen and sheild..
really wet it all thru , so the sheild slides about !
use tape to block out (mics , buttons ect) then squigy off

I used to have an invisible shield when I was playing 'commandos' with my mates as a kid.

Ha, none of them could shoot me as I was enveloped in this magical invisible shield, I suppose it was cheating, but I never lost a game!

:champion:

Back