Which flash file do i need ?

taily

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi everyone

Can you tell me which file do i need to get this box working again, PLEASE ?

It is a Eurovox Max box with black cover and silver at the front with twin scart sockets at the back.

It was working untill that last hit in April and the chap that used to do it before, for my sister now wanted her to pay £150.00 to it get fix.

This is my first time with this box so i have very little idea about it, i've read the tut. but not sure which file to use for the flash.

Is the programe called "dabbaman" and "dnupman" the same one ?

I would be very gratefull if someone could help me with this, PLEASE.

Many thanks

Firstly we need to identify which box it is....Do you remember what colour box it came in...red or blue??
If not you need to check how long the tuner is.
Look through the top vents of the box....on the right is the silver tuner....if it is 12 vents long it is a blue 2006 version or if it's only 8 then it's a red 2007 version.
Once this is identified you can find the file you need(red or blue) and download it.
The file & channel edit is all in one.....If you can upload your channels and save them to your pc first..

Oh and by the way for the £150 quoted you can get the new recordable Eurovox ;)

Thank you marty,

The lenght of the tuner that i've counted are 8 vents long so it is a red box i think. The chap that sold the box to my sister only gave her the box and remote control, not even a manual, she paid him £200 then.

Is the programe called "dabbaman" and "dnupman" the same one ?

Can i do this box in C&W area then use it in TW area ? The box came from Gillingham, Kent and i think is TW area, I'm not sure.

Once again thank you.

Pm sent with all the info needed - any problems post here and i'll reply after work

sorry i didn't read this reply first.

Thank you

£150 is he taking the piss go slap the bloke

Hope youve got it sorted by now mate
but that bloke was takin the p**s out of you trying to charge you that but mind you the other person who charged you £200 to buy the box wasnt doing you any favours admitted you would have had your moneys worth from it but you paid way too much £150 max you should have paid & that should have been fitted for that price
oh how i wish id got people like you buying boxes from me id be quite well off now
sorry mate im not taking the p**s i just cant believe people are getting away with charging that much for a free product the firmware that is & it only take 5 mins to update
i got mine from downloading the chatterbox tool bar & all the latest software for every popular box on the toolbar easy 2 clicks then your away , if you download the wrong file there is not possibility of installing the wrong software to the wrong machine it wont let you it says something like firmware not suitable or something like that,you will also need a rs 232 lead you can pick up1 of those on auction sites for a couple of quid max
the most ive known being charged to flash the box with new software was £10 & ive known people moan at that
if you have any questions pm me
& if you have any friends that spend the same amount of money as yourself on things that you would have got cheaper on the web easily send them to me & tell them i can get the new euros with harddrives for a good price if you want bet that bloke round by you is selling the for 300 ill do it for 250 only an extra £80 on top for me
hope your sorted out now taily & hope you dont take offence too easily
any probs pm me
neil

u can buy a new eurovox 500 with a 80gb hard drive for less then £140 tell the bloke hes a glue sniffer lmao what a mug give him a slap from me.

:proud:

Back