Which coax?

CrazyFool

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys
What's the best coax cable to run between the wall and my zgemma h2h?
I've ripped out the old wire installed by virgin.
Can you believe it was 2 wires connected via a female female coupler.
Thats probably what was giving me the weak signal.

Cheers

Thanks buddy.
I already have that in stock from the sat days. Was wondering if there was a better option for cable.
Missing a few channels you see, mainly discovery and animal planet etc.

Is it worth replacing the thing in the attachment? Its connected to the wire entering the house.

If yes, what is it called and where can I get it from?

Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_20180325_023237.jpg
    IMG_20180325_023237.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 22
If your struggling for signal use an official booster leave the isolator though.

Virgin Media Signal Booster Technetix HDU-200 2 Port

I have the same issue, previously I had an isolator but replaced for a labtech splitter to have both net & TV.

If I purchased the listed booster do I still keep the splitter in place or would it replace?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the same issue, previously I had an isolator but replaced for a labtech splitter to have both net & TV.

If I purchased the listed booster do I still keep the splitter in place or would it replace?

The booster is 2 port so doesn't require a splitter. You should have kept the isolator in place and added the splitter afterwards, they are 2 different items serving different functions.

Thanks mate, will give it a try

I just ordered one of the listed boosters and have installed the VM isolator cable directly to the incoming feed. From the pics on the booster it looks like it’s main connected, is that correct?

Just received my booster, can I use a standard f connector cable to connect to the PSU?

Back