Which Box?

Stiofain

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all

I have been operating off 3 DM500s boxes for the last couple of years and I am now looking to invest in a new box as I would like to be able to get better EPG as well as have the ability to record programmes. There seems to be a lot of boxes that meet these needs. I see Skybox F5, DM800HD SE, DM800 HD PVR etc and
I am a little confused as to which to opt for so I would appreciate any input/advice on what to get.

I plan to retain existing DM500 S boxes in other rooms.

Thx
Stiofian

Hi all

I have been operating off 3 DM500s boxes for the last couple of years and I am now looking to invest in a new box as I would like to be able to get better EPG as well as have the ability to record programmes. There seems to be a lot of boxes that meet these needs. I see Skybox F5, DM800HD SE, DM800 HD PVR etc and
I am a little confused as to which to opt for so I would appreciate any input/advice on what to get.

I plan to retain existing DM500 S boxes in other rooms.

Thx
Stiofian

for me the vu+ boxes seem to be the best

If your sticking to the Clone side of things then the DM800se is the one to get

Agree with the above dm800se with either a A8P sim or sim2

These take a internal laptop drive for recording and with crossepg a 7 day epg.

Very versatile for IPTV plugins Iplayer, ITVplayer, Tsmedia etc.

DM800SE would be a good choice. Can also be streamed to an ipod touch (there's an app for that) and if you use openVPN, then you can even watch from anywhere, once you have an internet connection.

Where is that and are tgey any good

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

I was going to get it tonight pull the trigger from brandasat but they want me to send the money via western union..
That would leave me well open to being ripped off..not saying i would be but i don't want to do it that way plus the fee was extra £7

love the 800se

thrown a lot at it & aint broke it yet

I was going to get it tonight pull the trigger from brandasat but they want me to send the money via western union..
That would leave me well open to being ripped off..not saying i would be but i don't want to do it that way plus the fee was extra £7

had a look they ad visa ect, iv just had a lot of crap with a tv I bought last year that I need to replace so im a bit hesitant buying without me able to make a claim, its a good price

had a look they ad visa ect, iv just had a lot of crap with a tv I bought last year that I need to replace so im a bit hesitant buying without me able to make a claim, its a good price

Depending on what your after there are a good amount of single tuners available around £120-140 and you can get genuine twin tuners around £160 onwards if you have a good look around.
I was searching the net last night and found a place in Germany doing the gigablue 800 hd quad for £189 plus delivery.
So you can get good genuine boxes for not alot of money if you shop around.

Iv got a gen vu duo I like the build quality on them, I was looking at the gigablue quad looks good I think I'll just hold if for a gen solo2

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

Back