Which 6900?

digital worldz

Inactive User
Reaction score
** WARNING.....Am a total NOOB when it comes to non linux Technomate.....so bare with **

Was having a look through the bay of e last night night as my parents are looking for a new stb.

Saw the 6900hd at a great price (second hand) and was about to jump in and get one.

Had a little further look and have seen that there are different versions.

Basically what I'd like to know is which one will just work with cccam and is reasonably well supported. I have noticed some photos where there is no ethernet in on some.

It doesnt need any extras like freeview hd etc.

Cheers amigos

Last edited:
Only super has Ethernet i would look at cheap hd with no epg openbox S10 about £60 very easy to set up and use.

Yea fair play but was rather hoping to test my wits againts a technomate, with it not quite being plug and play and having to think a little might rekindle a bit more paaion for me in this hobby as its become a bit stale recently.

Any other technomate boxes that can be recommended. hd and non hd. Cheap as possible but would stretch to over a hundred if it is really good.

Thanks for that manic. Will look into contacting digi once I do a bit more reading.

Other than the freeview though whats the advantage of that over the 5402/302 models?

Thanks for that manic. Will look into contacting digi once I do a bit more reading.

Other than the freeview though whats the advantage of that over the 5402/302 models?
the 5402 is pretty much the same but newer model and you can stream movie files from p.c. to your tm on the newer models plus utube and a few other little extra's

Back