where to put the CWS Line in the dreambox 500s

fazz69

Inactive User
Reaction score
HELP PLEASE.

Iv got a Dreambox 500s, Iv used CCcam Clines before so i know how to install Cccam and i know where to put the Cline, in Config.cfg..

Iv been given a CWS Line from a mate.. sample below..

CWS = XXXXX.XXX.XX 99999 sample200 Sample 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Wanted to know, Will i have to install Mgcamd plugin to install that CWS line or Newcamd, or can i put that CWS line in the Config.cfg will it work on CCCam plugin..

Plus where do i put that CWS line if using Mgcamd..

when using CCcam i know u put the Cline in Config.cfg, but for the CWS line where do i put that.. iv download the Mgcamd, do i put that CWS line in /var/keys - mg_cfg, or /var/bin - mgcamd...

Please help..

hi there you are nearly there yep you need to run in mgcam for best performance
you enter the line in keys in newcamnd.list
if you do not have this file you can make your own with notepad or similar and save as newcamnd.list but you need to put the following two lies at the start
CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000
then your details and ftp over
reboot your box select mgcamnd as your emu cam and away you go

hi there you are nearly there yep you need to run in mgcam for best performance
you enter the line in keys in newcamnd.list
if you do not have this file you can make your own with notepad or similar and save as newcamnd.list but you need to put the following two lies at the start
CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000
then your details and ftp over
reboot your box select mgcamnd as your emu cam and away you go

All the info on this thread is correct, apart from the file name.

The file you need to create is called newcamd.list not newcamnd.list

I have to use an mg.cfg aswell to get anything to clear

Sent from my telephone.

I can't remember exactly but I worked my way down. One thing I do remember is near the bottom there's a box type and auto detect didn't work I had to tell it it was a dreambox. I can upload my working cfg for you to try if your still having problems?

Sent from my telephone.

I think you need to change the G option to 33 i.e G: {33}

Back