Where to buy Eurovox EX7000 HD+ 1080i?

got mine from telly source seemed to be the cheapest i could find but very happy with it. Ive had it a couple of months and used to have a dbox2 for years. the piture on this box even on SD stuff is way way better great piece of kit and even better now there are more HD channels.

I posted earlier to this thread with a good store of the net that is cheap and a great service but hey my post was deleted common story lately wonder why ?

lol what a crock of shite :Cheers:

So who do we ( HAVE TO BUY ) are boxes of please tell us lol.

hi guys , im lookig to get one of the ex7000's and understand that its just a case of plug / scan / play , but does this mean i dont have to modify the box so the verm*in dont know its on there lines ? i mean , will they know this is being used ? ive been using an ordinary modified sammy , which ta*k ba*k is cut from the mod i did , so theres no communication , is this the case with a scanner box ?

cheers for any insight guys .

hi guys , im lookig to get one of the ex7000's and understand that its just a case of plug / scan / play , but does this mean i dont have to modify the box so the verm*in dont know its on there lines ? i mean , will they know this is being used ? ive been using an ordinary modified sammy , which ta*k ba*k is cut from the mod i did , so theres no communication , is this the case with a scanner box ?

cheers for any insight guys .

hey dude its easy, just plug the thing in and it'll do everything for you! there is no way vm can find out you have it plugged!

hey dude its easy, just plug the thing in and it'll do everything for you! there is no way vm can find out you have it plugged!

thanks for the reply mate , its good to know that i dont have to mess with the box once i get it , also if someone could elaborate on how they wont know , i;ll be greatfull , as ive looked at serveral tuts and nothing concreate on how this is done to stop them being aware theres equipment on using there feeds .

phoenix

what out for clones, not sure if EX7000 is done yet cheapest I have see is 164.99 delivered but lost link. how many HD channels are there as scan on Dbox does not pick up that many.

what out for clones, not sure if EX7000 is done yet cheapest I have see is 164.99 delivered but lost link. how many HD channels are there as scan on Dbox does not pick up that many.

there is MTV HD, CHANNEL 4HD, FXHD, BBCHD

also theres alot being released soon , as s*y have now sorted a deal out with the vermin , so alot more should be on there way mate , then these box's will deffo increase in price . ( mine order now ) lol .

also i know i have asked this before and it is a bit technical for alot of peeps , but does anyone know how these box's dont talk to the cab*e company ?? i mean the box's need to send and recieve info , thats why we cut talk back on moded box's , i.e pace or samsung , so how is this done on a sca*ner box so that the ca*le company doesnt know its on there lines ??

thanks for any insight into this .

there's no talk back on these box's.thats' why they can't see you

thanks for reply ruud36 , i think thats cleared it up abit , so am i right in thinking that these box's only recieve data and dont actually need to send any ??

thanks again for your reply m8

thats why "on demand" dont work, cos the box need to talk back to be able to access the content.

:banana: , thanks guys for clearing that up , makes abit more sense now , lol

ok people been through posts and cant find answer im looking for so can some one help,if i buy a ex7000 from mycablebox does it come with software so i can watch all channels the same way as i do at the moment with my starview box or do i need to flash softwear on to it first if so what software.

thanks snooze:BLOBBY::BLOBBY::BLOBBY:

the box will come with free to air software installed , i.e , only free view channels , as it is illegal to sell the box with the software on that your actually after . you will need to flash the box yourself with software of bigm*qs toolbar using the supplied usb pen drive that mycablebox supplies , ive read tuts and its easy to do mate , well i will find out late next week , lol , hope this helps tho

Can someone confirm if this box is capable to recording a channel but watch another channel at the same time?

no probs snooze , glad i could help mate .

@ alankfc02 : as these box's dont have a dual tunner , then i very much doubt that they can record two differant stations or record one and watch another . where have you heard this info mate ?

Back