Where to buy Eurovox EX7000 HD+ 1080i?

eder

DW Regular +
Reaction score
Where can I find the Eurovox EX7000 HD to buy? as it seems to be out of stock everywhere, I dont want to buy anywhere as there is a bunch of fakes out there! many thanks

If I buy 1 without hard drive, can I connecect my 1tb hard drive into it? if so how? via usb?

It states the box is PVR ready via External USB so you shoud be ok using your external hard drive!

I too am interested in one of these bad boys..... Whats the quality of SD broadcasts like?

I have one and use a 160gb external drive with it.

SD is upscaled and so looks great, obviously not as good as HD but better than 'normal'.

The menus on these boxes (mainly the channel favourites) are a pain but are apparently in the pipeline for a firmware fix.

Messa

ordered mine today from mycablebox.co.uk should be here tomorrow as it is next day delivery, will comment as soon as it is up and running. :banana:

is the ex7000 cloned already then?

Just installed my box last night, took me a while to make all the channels work and when it did I have about 4 ou 5 channels all the same, like 4 channle 4 5 itv 1 and so on. and the channell list its a bit of pain, however the picture its awesome! got bbc hd, mtv hd and fx hd at the moment, pictures are perfect even in non-hd channels i guess because of the hdmi cable! very happy! money well spent!!!:banana:

Just installed my box last night, took me a while to make all the channels work and when it did I have about 4 ou 5 channels all the same, like 4 channle 4 5 itv 1 and so on. and the channell list its a bit of pain, however the picture its awesome! got bbc hd, mtv hd and fx hd at the moment, pictures are perfect even in non-hd channels i guess because of the hdmi cable! very happy! money well spent!!!:banana:
you always get 3 or 4 of the same channel just delete the ones you don't need and then save what you want on voxer.this creates a cdf file which you can then mess about with on your computer and then send back to your box anytime.voxer is a programme that let's you edit the progs i.e. favourites and so on

you always get 3 or 4 of the same channel just delete the ones you don't need and then save what you want on voxer.this creates a cdf file which you can then mess about with on your computer and then send back to your box anytime.voxer is a programme that let's you edit the progs i.e. favourites and so on

hey! that sound interesting! I didnt know that, I'm white new on this. could you explain a little better how this "voxer" works? many thanks

i have 1 of these and have done since launch and really good box. Voxer doesnt work with these boxes mate as they dont use cdf files like the old ones, at the moment there isnt a program that will sort channels out and the one that is out is pants and messes the box big style

just have to sit back and wait as they say the new fw is in the pipeline!

i have 1 of these and have done since launch and really good box. Voxer doesnt work with these boxes mate as they dont use cdf files like the old ones, at the moment there isnt a program that will sort channels out and the one that is out is pants and messes the box big style
sorry if i got it wrong i thought it worked on all eurovox's.it works on my bro's ex5000

yep that program is pants as ive found out!!!!!!! ;)

some of the duplicate channels have audio description included.

Got one this week from my cable box. It was delivered in 2 working days and works great. I've got to agree with one of the posts above that says that the channel favourites menu is a complete pain. Hopefully it will get sorted out in the next firmware upgrade.

Back