where can I

Thanks mate great stuff
I've got a test line ...gone to server list on tm ..entered info ..but unfortunately the status is saying no connection on connection 0 in server list.
I am assuming the status should change to connected after pressing red button active status changes to ON.
rebooted router still no joy any advise please

just got meself a tm5402 ,very impressed indeed,up and running took approx 5 mins ,ccam runs brilliant ,likes the weather thing, youtube not working but everything else seems fine , records well to me usb stick (16gig) tried record on 3 movie channels at once on same transponder worked well ,would recomend this !!! great job technomate and phantom thanks !

kept that one quiet 118, were was your loyalty lol

Thanks mate great stuff
I've got a test line ...gone to server list on tm ..entered info ..but unfortunately the status is saying no connection on connection 0 in server list.
I am assuming the status should change to connected after pressing red button active status changes to ON.
rebooted router still no joy any advise please

when you go in your ip settings menu is it on and is all the info there like ip adress and gateway and stuff (don't post this info)?
If yes switch off your stb at the back and wait 30 secs. and switch back on

Last edited:
when you go in your ip settings menu is it on and is all the info there like ip adress and gateway and stuff (don't post this info)?

Dhcp is on
ip address ~~~.~~~.~.~
subnet mask ~~~.~~~.~~~.~
gateway & dns .. have same value ..?
mac address ..~~:~~;~~;~~;~~;~~

If you are sure that the info is put in correctly and you rebooted the tm itself
by switching off at the back.I see no reason why it would not connect maybe contact the server to see if your c-line is active yet because some will not activate in the weekend to keep the free loaders away.and sometimes it might take a few minutes for the tm to connect to server first time.

If you are sure that the info is put in correctly and you rebooted the tm itself
by switching off at the back.I see no reason why it would not connect maybe contact the server to see if your c-line is active yet because some will not activate in the weekend to keep the free loaders away.and sometimes it might take a few minutes for the tm to connect to server first time.

:banana::banana::banana:
Gr8 stuff alls working fine
had problem inputting c-line info ...bit daunting first time.
But thanks to my friend in eire (thijss)
really pleased with new box tm5402hd

guys where is the IP button on the remote ontrol??? i have a TM-6000 series remote

Back