where can I

antwan

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Peeps
proper newbie here ..can any advise where to buy a tm5402 hd also a motorised dish. Thanks tony (doncaster)

Hi mate good to see you here
Just google tm5402 like most say here and look for the best price
i think you should be able to get it for £150 inc. postage in the u.k.
you might do a bit more research for your motorised dish before you buy

Thanks for all post and making me feel welcome.
Just ordered my tm5402.
just looking at what downloads i will require, I'm a bit confused as to which patch to i've looked at:
Phantompatch-TM5402HDCI_101p_02-11-2010
can't understand why theres 101p - 109p all with same dates.
It's probrally a simple ansa ..but can some one explain
Thanks
:Smileysex

you get your patches here mate Download center if you are going to use cccam you will have to load the addon too any other questions just ask

Thanks for link thijss26 gr8 stuff

found ok, still unsure what they do or what I can expect, would you advise using the latest patch also what do sofcam keys do. hopefully all will be apparent when my new box arrives. steep learning curve lot of info on here though.
Thanks again

The Login is for Admin...(add & change/delete stuff, comment, etc. ...)

for the tm5402HD patch you can go here :
Download center

For the CCcam Menu : 8281 you can also press the "IP button" on the remote and key '0000'.
It will take you directly to the cccam/newcamd Menu

Last edited:
just got meself a tm5402 ,very impressed indeed,up and running took approx 5 mins ,ccam runs brilliant ,likes the weather thing, youtube not working but everything else seems fine , records well to me usb stick (16gig) tried record on 3 movie channels at once on same transponder worked well ,would recomend this !!! great job technomate and phantom thanks !

just got meself a tm5402 ,very impressed indeed,up and running took approx 5 mins ,ccam runs brilliant ,likes the weather thing, youtube not working but everything else seems fine , records well to me usb stick (16gig) tried record on 3 movie channels at once on same transponder worked well ,would recomend this !!! great job technomate and phantom thanks !

Hi Scouserblueblood or anybody
sorry for perhaps silly newbie question but can you tell me where you get cccam download from ..are they same as softcam keys. thanks antwan

sorry for perhaps silly newbie question but can you tell me where you get cccam download from ..are they same as softcam keys. thanks antwan

This is a good question...I gave up on that, read quite a lot in the stickies,I advise you to do the same, but still...good luck, never managed this on my 5402, anyway I cannot connect my box to my netgear router anymore...bug with 109(P)and netgear...!? hopefully others member will be more helpful than me on this, sorry.
and NO, IT IS not as softcam keys...

As i said in earlier post if your going to use cccam you will have to load p.patch and after that the latest addon.Once you have this done ,while watching a channel you go into the "secret menu" while watching a channel press 8281 or press the ip button

As i said in earlier post if your going to use cccam you will have to load p.patch and after that the latest addon.Once you have this done ,while watching a channel you go into the "secret menu" while watching a channel press 8281 or press the ip button

Hi got new box today, Tm 5402, got it set up and running all astra channels self loaded after short time.also did factory reset then installed 109 patch and add on.then softkeys (whats these do?)
would like to use cccam but haven't a clue where to locate or how to set up

Please can someone advise
only getting non scrambled channels is it possible to open others.
thanks antwan

enter 8281 on remote then 0000 this takes you to secret menu m8 from here on you need a server to conect to ;) hope this helps

Hi got new box today, Tm 5402, got it set up and running all astra channels self loaded after short time.also did factory reset then installed 109 patch and add on.then softkeys (whats these do?)
would like to use cccam but haven't a clue where to locate or how to set up

Please can someone advise
only getting non scrambled channels is it possible to open others.
thanks antwan
first of all have you the tm connected with a lan cable to your broadband router
and confirm while watching a channel press 8281 your tm will look for your pin if you did not change this yet it will be 0000 this will take you to the servermenu to use cccam.The softcam keys are for the patches if a provider is hacked at the moment it's bullsat at 39 east that the best one to get so tell wich sats you are recieving at the moment,softcamkeys change between every week to two months depending on the provider.

Thanks again thijss,
Tm is connected to netgear router.
found server menu changed to cccam ..but all showing disconnected.
not seeing bullsat at 39 east in sat list.
sats receiving:astra 1,2 and 3a. and eutelsat 70.5.
connected TM to existing Sly dish , do I need to point it elsewhere or perhaps a motorised dish required.
Thanks again for all your help

Thanks again thijss,
Tm is connected to netgear router.
found server menu changed to cccam ..but all showing disconnected.
not seeing bullsat at 39 east in sat list.
sats receiving:astra 1,2 and 3a. and eutelsat 70.5.
connected TM to existing Sly dish , do I need to point it elsewhere or perhaps a motorised dish required.
Thanks again for all your help

if you have the tm connected to the existing sky dish all you will get is astra 28.2 east and euro bird 28.2 east . you might think you have signal on other sats but realy you don't they just happen to be the same frequencies so the tm thinks they are a different sat. so delete the channels of the astra 1+3a+eutelsat 70.5 now for the cccam i don't know what you are expecting but you did not do much research on that.
you will have to get a 24 hr test with a server i will pm you a link
when a server gives you a test line (cccam line will be called c-line )
c-lines are always the same for any stb.
just make sure you folow this example,a c-line will look like this

C: mbare.kicks-ass.org 22000 FOX1234 test2 no

break the c-line up in 4 pieces at the spaces between the wurds and numbers
do not put this in the tm becasue it will not connected
allways miss this > C: > no
example, they like(goto your server menu)

Protocol CCCAM

Timeout 3Sec

3) ID FOX1234

4) Password test2

1) Address mbare.kicks-ass.org

2) PORT 22000
hope this helps

Back