Where can i buy a decent 4gb memory stick?

hi m8
this guy is genuine..genuine sony cards 100% feedback....they go for around 15 - 20 quid....delivered..
click <HERE>

hi m8
this guy is genuine..genuine sony cards 100% feedback....they go for around 15 - 20 quid....delivered..
click <HERE>
bought it,

the name of the seller is Chan Ho Lun in paypal,
lets hope he dont send them from hong kong or somewhere

Last edited:
would have said you can get a 100% genuine one if you buy from Amazon. I did when I bought one but I signed up for their credit card and got £15 off the first buy making the memory stick a right steal. Plan on cancelling the card when i get a second as i only got it for the saving :)

It made that card around 17 squid delivered IIRC. NO risk of fakes just sweetened the deal

ok guys,
it came today,
now can someone point me in the right direction to a guide where i can put games into it?
i got fifa 08 just waiting to be put into it

and how do i find out if its genuine?

ok guys,
it came today,
now can someone point me in the right direction to a guide where i can put games into it?

There is a post here about fake cards, try searching for it. As for games, format the memory stick whilst in the PSP, and it will create an ISO folder. You put the games in that folder.

ok guys,
it came today,

press triangle when over the mem card and go to information
if its real deal it will say supported
if fake it will say unknown

press triangle when over the mem card and go to information
if its real deal it will say supported
if fake it will say unknown
next to magicgate it says unknown

will it affect me playing games or not?

Back