Whats the newest version?

Gary Jackson

Inactive User
Reaction score
but of a dilemma here chaps, ..........the wife n my good self..lol, were having a difference of opinion on a certain ps2 game called "R racing" and "R racing evolution"..........the dragon wreckens that "R racing" is the newest version of the Namco game and i wrecken the "evolution" one is the newest........anyone know?

if im wrong....ill run down the street NAKED.....lol

and if shes wrong, she will do the same.....

so alot is at stake here lads........and its pretty cold out there at the mo.....lol

ps, got the camcorder ready!!!!

feck gary i dont know m8 but please let it be u wife that is right

loli have seen u lol

R: Racing Evolution
Publisher: Namco
Developer: Namco
ESRB: T
Platform: PS2
Media: Release Date
N Amer 12/09/2003

Namco's Ridge Racer series has just got better, with a new title coming our way for the PlayStation 2. Here are the facts of R: Racing Evolution...

Publisher: Namco Hometek Inc.
Developer: Namco Ltd.
Release Date: Q4 2003
Platforms: PlayStation®, Nintendo GameCube™, Microsoft Xbox®
ESRB Rating: Pending
Genre: Racing
MSRP: TBD
Game URL: http://www.namco.com
Multiplayer: 2 Player

Game Description:
R: Racing Evolution is an extraordinary action-racing experience featuring authentic licensed cars and daring, real-world tracks. Combining awesome graphical quality and high performance driving physics with a spectacular story line, R: Racing Evolution chronicles the intense competition and deep rivalries found only within the professional racing circuit. New exciting features such as the Interactive Driver AI System and in-game radio communications bring players closer to racing action than ever before!

Features:
•Licensed real-world vehicles allow for upgrades and modifications
•14 tracks from real-world and fantasy locations.
•8 different racing styles, including GT, Rally, and Drag.
•4 game modes including Racing Life (Story Mode), Time Attack, Arcade, and Versus.
•New “Interactive Driver AI System” enhances realistic racing situations
•In-game radio communications – incoming transmissions from crewmembers and rival drivers!
•Reward Point System allows for power-ups and unlocking new cars.

so r racing is infact ridge racer and r racing evolution is the latest game in that series

cam on m8 lol

GREAT!!!!!!, im right.......ha ha ha......now sweetie, what were u saying (evil laugh).....GET DOWN THAT STREET GAL.....lol, cam at the ready!!!

what r u saving it as mpeg2???
lol
r u sharing it on the hub i bags first download
lol

ferk!!!, it will be on DVD david m8.....all 4.7 gig of it......lmao

iv locked here outside!!!!.....

Back