CD & DVD Whats the best Burning Software ??

evostash

Inactive User
Reaction score
Morning all,

What’s the best burning software out there @ the mo ?? I have nero7 ??

I want to come away from Nero my comp really does not like it !! Takes ages to load up and some of the functions don’t work !!

What’s the best alternative ??

Cheers

Cheers I have Power ISO

I am tring to to get a AVI on to a CD / DVD to work in a DVD / CDR player I have tried Power ISO but its not an image (i usally use his method when from a DVD) and Nero well lets just say fookd also tried sonic came pre -installed and this wont have it either ??

I hardly ever use the above but kids want a take a film to the grans ! and I coul only get it in an AVI

Use convertxtodvd to convert the avi to dvd format, it also has a burning program which will burn it for you onto a dvd.

I'm using nero

Yeah i use also nero.

Thanks, very usefull program

Last edited by a moderator:
For Video conversion(most formats)Winavi has never let me down as long as u have a codec pack installed.For burning images Alcohol 120% is a good piece of software.For rebuilding a Dvd Dvdlab is quite user friendly.Winavi will Convert a lot of video formats to dvd.vcd,svcd,rmvb,wma.

for burning i use convertx2dvd, nero, dvdshrink, dvd dcrypter,
and thats about all u need boss

My faves are DVD Decrypter for images files (not Wii) and Nero for everything else. To compress DVDs I prefer DVD Fab Platinum. I also use this to convert dvd to avi for my Archos.

hi i use win avi which i find is very quick it converts and burns
ithhink it's better than dvd fab:Bounce:

if you want something a bit quicker than nero try convertxtodvd as jaffa said its pretty good cucusoft avi to dvd pro is also pretty good

for images use image burn and for decrypting dvd's use anydvd or dvd fab

Back