Whats Going On ?

I will be back on here a lot more too now. I am waiting for a Skystar 2 and then will be getting back into the sat world :D

ok micky d sorry ive not been on as i have just moved house and i only just got things together so i will be back as i love this site and the games lol im going nowhere im staying here

I agree that people are enjoying really hot weather in UK and abroad due to two Bank Holiday in the Month ! !

I haven't been using the site much lately, too much other stuff goin on. This is deffinitely the best site & I'll be visiting a lot more in the comming weeks.

Depends on the topics really. Good posts always attracts replies - I shall have to endevour to improve myself :Laugh:

This site isn't alone in lacking messages. My old school, West Bromwich Grammar, was thriving as a free Yahoo site, then it went 'closed' for members only at £10 a year and just the same old few (like me) post and others read only. I don't feel quite at home on this site, probably because I'm far too old at 74 to indulge in your 'mobile phone' style of posting. (I've used NEARLY £20 on my mobile in 2 years), even though I got along great with young people as a lecturer in Electronics. My interests are satellite TV carrying English football and I was lucky enough at the end of last season to find a local pub with Greek TV and French TV where they showed my team's away matches although Middlesborough v WBA left me looking pale and sickly. I wish you well and hope the postings improve.
Cyggy

Back