Whats Going On ?

wel for me its cos of revision, i know i can still visit during my breaks or after i've finished revising for the day, but i end up downloading music or playing css or watching anime

Hi m8
How drunk where you? lol I think the site is the best no doubt about it but I can go and post loads a stuff but it is mostly shite I only want to post usefull info and all that kinda stuff
however just at the minute things are a little quiet at the mo but you wait untill the brown stuff hits the rotating device regarding n*l and we will see who wants stuff, I will continue to support the site in anyway I can and I think I speak for most of us on here.
As for making this place special it already is.

Always look on the bright side of life is all I can say

I am in love with this site, because a woman can ditch u but this site is always with you.
I can never forget the help I had from best people here.

May be holiday season is started and there is no much changes in keys etc.

I check in 2 or 3 times every day and I have noticed that activity is going down. Shame because this is a great place

m8 i wish i could give you some useful info ,if you want useless then i am your man,trailer tyre 125 psi =bout 8 n half bar or is it 9,but i am learning the tech stuff of you talented f***ers,and i would like to thank each and every 1 of you,and the reason i donated was i wanted to be part of this amazing family.is that over the top :eek:

I have been logging on everyday (and upto 2 to 3 times).
I mainly read and try to search rather than post questions which may have been already answered. I have learnt a lot (Well everything I know comes from this brill site, and all the people here!)
I definitely will be donating to this site, as soon as i get a Bank account that'll give me a credit/debit card :)

I think its quiet due to the weather maybe or 'cos it's the school holidays and the brats are taking up a lot of the attention!

Anyhow I check in every night to see whats happenin' on DW.

Peace to All and don't drink too much :Cheers:

i check in every other day usually for help,dont always get it but ? lol
anyway i still try
oh and also to GIVE help when i can

REMEMBER............ITS NICE TO BE NICE.!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR]!

COME ON THE HOOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jesus i'm sorry mickie but i've had a bit of a busy time of it since last summer but i'll try and check in more now that iv'e been told off ok m8

It could be the fact that most of the cable co's are working on a new nasty fix to try and thwart us and after such a prolonged period of key changing we're all suffering flash rom burn out. I still check the place every couple of days. Just incase does anyone know a way of unlocking a sharp gx15 so I can enable file tx ....... vodafone........... a****oles

Just started out, means reading a lot more at mo than posting. good site guys keep up the work

sez a lot

Hi All

I guess (and I hope I'm not repeating anyone here, 'cos I ain't read every post) it sez a lot when you get 132 posted replies in 3 days. I know you've mailed it to everyone, but that doesn't mean that they've gotta post a reply.

Cheers

Smifo : spank :

BTW how do I stop being a newbie and start being a member?

Smifo said:
Hi All

I guess (and I hope I'm not repeating anyone here, 'cos I ain't read every post) it sez a lot when you get 132 posted replies in 3 days. I know you've mailed it to everyone, but that doesn't mean that they've gotta post a reply.

Cheers

Smifo : spank :

BTW how do I stop being a newbie and start being a member?

a few more posts m8y ;)

the whole user status is based on posts ;)

i know im a new member to this site but just wanna say how well its been put together and hope this site will stay for a long time :grab:

I know I've been crap lately, but I do still check in!!

My excuse??

I got bitten by the nastiest bug in the Universe -

World of Warcraft !!!!!!!

:salute:

I'm on here every chance I get dont do much but I'm here that what counts you guys cant give up on us you done so much for us now we dont know where else to go.
:WORSHIP:

It's Very Quite

I have been looking for any movment on the forum but it seems a bit quite. Maybe school holiday plus the bank holiday just gone. Now that the weather is down again will might see some activity.

Back