whats best image for duo+ ???

i would like to have the latest BH image on but i cant get if flashed for some reason,lombard will have to you how it can be done on the BH image.
Tell me how do i get rats bouquet back on the box am a dummy when it comes to these boxes lol

flash black hole open DCC install rats bouquet updater fpt put updater tmp /var/tmp press green yellow manually install ipk

cheers bobby mate will have to try and do that in a bit..
another thing,how is it do it again to get the sly uk numbers on aswell had it before but all disappeared cant be bothered putting all back into favourites

If you want Sky numbering, use Lraizers plugin after using Rats channel updater. It wont overwrite Rats list.

pull up the channel list then hit menu > settings > show picons in service list = yes then green to save.
The best picons for this style of use are the ocram transparent ones from the feeds.
this option is not available in blackhole 2.0.4 ?..or is this for the vix image ?.

Last edited by a moderator:
this option is not available in blackhole 2.0.4 ?..or is this for the vix image ?.

no those instructions were for ViX, i'm not sure if BH have this feature yet as i believe its another of andyblac's own additions.

thanks guys ..installed vix 3.0, trying to like it..just noticed it doesnt like ts panel 6.7....so i cant install that and also, when i try to install mgcamd1.3.8 it says that cam is all ready provided by package so how do you enable it ?..i have 1.3.5a working fine..i deleted everything reagrding mgcamd 1.3.8, then ftp mgcamd1.3.8 to tmp file but still wont install...

the joys of these boxes johnny you think there simple and all runs smooth,i cant even get a new image on mine or autoboquets on when ftp,read my other thread i posted there see how aor why i cant get it working

cheers
graham

lol...these are linux boxes not simple plug n play like f3s, i gather you havnt got your clone working then...to be honest got a clone once by mistake, got rid of it asap, never ever had a problem with genuine duo, which i have....anyway cant you try a psu from a mates box or something, pretty simple to change over if the osu is the problem, bulging capacitors are a sign of psu failure in clones take the lid off and have a look on the psu board..anywaysorted the cam issue, deleted it completly from the menu options of removing plugins..installed 1.3.8 again, running fine so far...just need to sort out how to set up fast plugin ie 2x green button as in my BH image...

mate were do i find lraziers plugin for sly uk numbers and how do i put it in the box would i ftp it to tmp folder?
i think i have the autobouquets in but how do i know if its working at least if i ba--s it up i can use the back up i have,might try flashing tm600 i have see how that goes wish i could convert the tm to an hd box lol prob blow it up :D

cheers

Pokey says he has a V 3.2.1 securiy chip. However, he keeps getting stuck on "starting" when flashing latest images.

A. How do we know for sure that it is the latest one?
B. Even if latest one, does he need different bootloader. If so, could someone upload it or link if already here.
C. When he downloads latest images, can he just flash them as normal or does he have to do anything to them??

He is on BH 1.73 at the moment. He is desparately seeking to get ts media to work. He got a few dependencies missing when installing 3.4 oe 2.0.

Pokey says he has a V 3.2.1 securiy chip. However, he keeps getting stuck on "starting" when flashing latest images.

B. Even if latest one, does he need different bootloader. If so, could someone upload it or link if already here.
C. When he downloads latest images, can he just flash them as normal or does he have to do anything to them??

He is on BH 1.73 at the moment. He is desparately seeking to get ts media to work. He got a few dependencies missing when installing 3.4 oe 2.0.

Isnt BH 1.73 OE1.6?

He will as wiz say BH1.73 is oe1.6

This is the OE1.6 version here

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/375999/

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for taht. It is 1.6. I went with what I was told.

OK, we have his image working, with Lraizer AB, TS media, and Rats picon updater. We have made a full backup and saved to PC.

Could someone post what he needs to do with regards to get the latest images on. He has taken pictures and will upload.

Back