what wifi usb sticks work with openbox ?

most of the usb stick work with this box.
i have 2 of them - kingston and another cheap lidl one.
both work

Non m8, no wi-fi sofware on board, usb memory sticks are fine for recording or a usb hard drive.

hi m8

is there any tutorial for this

to do what ? there is a very good setup guide in the stickies up top there is no wifi only rj45 socket network cable

edogg

Last edited:
to do what ? there is a very good setup guide in the stickies up top there is no wifi only rj45 socket network cable

edogg

I dont need any set up tuto for the box,i assumed that some one has managed to connect by wifi .I had mine very long time .Everything on the package does work

regards

I think what your referring to is a WiFi Bridge.

The box natively doesn't provide wireless connectivity, but it can do quite easily. Essentially it uses the ethernet port and your USB (or direct power). Cost is around £24 on e-Bay.

VONETS WiFi Bridge

http://tinyurl.com/4onm92s

Last edited:
I am using Vonets WiFi Bridge ad it works perfectly..I use to use it in my Starview

Does anybody use vonets VAP11G successfully on openbox s10? I am thinking to get one after failed to wireless connect to uit via dd-wrt router with client mode to do the wireless bridge

I can't see why it would not work, as if it connects to your internet, it should work.

Sorry for a sillly question,

Coudl I use thhis bridge to connect to the S10 box and it will pick up my wireless router?.

As running aethernet cable direct will require a long cable!!

Sorry for a sillly question,

Coudl I use thhis bridge to connect to the S10 box and it will pick up my wireless router?.

As running aethernet cable direct will require a long cable!!
Google home plugs, this means there are no long cable runs

Thansk Hooley,

Seems liek I can plug one for the router and then the other to the Openbox.

Do you think the standard 85MBPS will be sufficent for the OPenbox?

Back