What receiver do you have?

What model linux TM do you own?

• Total voters
the back of the cupboard

this houses a 1300VA battery backup UPS, a clone DM7020 (it was one of the first in europe, i tested one to destruction and this one still going), a TM9100super, a pheonix card reader, with gamma card, an 8 way ethernet hub and my router

the receivers also have cards in their internal slots, but im not saying what ;)

The kitchen

this has a PC (in bits lol) and a DM500, i have a fixed sky dish coming in, as well as a feed from the main motorised dish to here, all connected up to a 19" widescreen tv/monitor

the workshop

piles of PVR3 sky+ receivers, sky+HD receivers, PVR2 sky+ receivers, sky digiboxes, all fooked, all awaiting repair

this is just SOME of the sky boxes awaiting repair, ive got half a cupboard full of HD boxes as well as another DM7020 that i been meaning to repair for about a year lol, LCD tvs and spare parts

as well as setups in the bedrooms, but not taken pics of those

my room, LCDtv, DM600, DVDr divx player, xbox360

boys room, LCDtv, TM500, divx player

girls room, LCDtv, DM500, DVDr divx player

Last edited:
yeh my mrs used to whinge her tits off about it all, she gave me an ultimatum, her or the satellite gear

she used to cook a wicked cheese and sweetcorn ommelette.......

haha Digi, good to see you got your priorities right.....

i have at the moment, 2 x TM600, 2 X openmedia 500cs Dual tuner, 1 cable one sat,& a sky box..

Back