What receiver do you have?

What model linux TM do you own?

• Total voters

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
Just thought id post this out of interest to see what seems to be the moxt popular model, you can also choose more than one option if you have more than one model

:)

i dont have a PS2, a PS3 or a darkbox receiver m8

id only buy a PS3 for the blu-ray side of it

Thats a gay rug! Huggi would be happy with that!

pmsl....gay rug...............:Clap:

Sorry for interupting digi, I dont even know what a technomate is.

Is it something like little_pob, he is very techno and I would like to think of him as a mate.

Got a TM600 yesterday
Dead easy to get fired up
Well impressed so far!

TM600 here.

and digi's collection is quite impressive:emotions1

ive got tm600 only had 3 days seems to be a good box , but i need to know do i use newcand or cccam and where do i enter cline thanx

i got there sister boxes.
got tgm220, tgs210, tgs110,
but do have a tm9000 :)

the living room, this is where i dont watch telly at all lol

connected up is a DM800 (main source of non viewing) DM500, TM500, TM600, TM6900super, Wii, 360, PS3, 4 way HDMI switch, 3 way scart switch, 8 port ethernet hub, laptop (underneath) 5.1 surround system, CD/DVD printer, all connected to a 14" portable tv lol

im not lying, my 37@ LCD decided to pack in on me and i havent fixed it yet, i only connected up the portable to view menus on the receivers

on the side, not connected at the moment, but do get connected for using / testing stuff, xbox, TM6800super, sky digibox, sky+ box, sky+HD box, my old laptop that died of hdd death that ive still yet to fix, and an obscene amount of cables and remotes

Back