What is your plans for Christmas

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I am having two weeks off from next friday...

Can't wait, I am going to do SWEET NOTHING :)

What you all doing?

Regards
Mick

If I can finish my kitchen and sort out all the customers in time I may just make it lol

Indeed, watching silly Christmas movies, can't wait

work work work, and the same for New Year.............

Nowt apart from playing snooker.

Might even get round to installing a game on my good PC that I've had for a year now!

About two Months ago, it was "we are doing nothing this year" the kids are all grown up now, they can sort them selves out this year, we'll just visit.

Then about two weeks ago it was "I invited two of the kids to call here on Christmas day, OH and their friend and her boyfriend, OH and we are having turkey, You know you cook it best"

I'm waiting for the final instalment, and then it will mean the same as last flaming year.
So much for a nice relaxing Christmas.

Lol. Moan, moan, moan! You'll be cooking then?

I'm afraid so, I thought this was going to be the Year that I could sit back, have a few beers and just warm up a takeaway from the day before, but no, up to my ears again with cooking pans and washing up.

I have a good few days off so will be spending time with family and also got a night away after new year (3rd Jan) To spend with some friends. Also looking forward to seeing my wee grandsons opening their presents esp the oldest one as he knows santa is coming lol. Its also his 3rd birthday on Christmas day :)

I have a good few days off so will be spending time with family and also got a night away after new year (3rd Jan) To spend with some friends. Also looking forward to seeing my wee grandsons opening their presents esp the oldest one as he knows santa is coming lol. Its also his 3rd birthday on Christmas day :)

Your priorities are correct IMHO :) Merry Christmas :)

Same every year lol
all the family round parents and when i say family i mean every distant relative from everywhere.

xmas with family & friends

working new year

Xmas day is a day of sorting the Boxing Day races and football bets.

a day of peace and solitude, alas Boxing Day is pace shattered as kids will be over and I will miss the best day of sport but can't have it all.

xmas day is just another day with the benefit of not having to work.

Quiet hopefully, well as it can be with kids lol

Hoping My mum will come around Christmas Day, will be her first Christmas without my dad around, and if she does the first Christmas she has spent at mine in about 8 years (long story)

Boxing day M-I-L is coming around :) so a close family affair this year :)

Looking forward to seeing the kids faces too as they have some nice presents, managed to get what they asked for this year

:)Looking like it could be a good Christmas for the Rat's this year :)

Back