What is the fastest single tuner box?

Skynhead

Inactive User
Reaction score
My kids have spilled liquid into my clone DM800SE and now the tuner is not being recognised. Rather than replace the tuner I'd quite like to try out a new box. I've no need for a twin tuner box, just a single tuner HD with a nice fast CPU. I see the TM800 Single has a dual core cpu, is this the fastest single tuner box available?

I just noticed that the TM Nano has a dual core cpu aswell. Does anyone own a nano?

skybox f3 has a dual core cpu and is a great cheap hd box only downfall is that there is no 7 day epg. can get for around £50

Im looking for single tuner box for a spare room.....might take a look at the Nano.

Support is better than a quick receiver

TM drop support for boxes at a whim
Do your homework

Sent from my iPhone

The DM800se you have is one of the fastest single tuner boxes (that I know of anyway). I much prefer it to my Duo.

agree with @Rat although the TM nano is faster than the DM800HDSE "clone" the support is nowhere near as good although much improved over the last 6 months. having said all that its a second box for the spare room so stick an image like 4D or OpenPLI on it and it will sit there happily. depends on if you like tinkering and with a clones theres always a chance of a problem although a slight one with the SE running an A8P sim,regards mdt

Last edited by a moderator:
V+ solo2 has 1300mhz mips prozessor

But with Twintuner

mate i would say the fastest single tuner box is the xtrend 6500 and comes with plenty of support

Back