• Beef

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • Chicken

Votes: 22 27.2%
  • Lamb Or Mutton

Votes: 28 34.6%
  • A Type Of Fish (post)

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • A Marsupial Or Reptile That I Tasted Once (post)

Votes: 7 8.6%

• Total voters
If you can get a good bit of duck without the fat on it, that is fooking tasty :)

We get turkey and duck for xmas dinner, mmmmm can't wait.

Mickie

If you can get a good bit of duck without the fat on it, that is fooking tasty :)

We get turkey and duck for xmas dinner, mmmmm can't wait.

Mickie

Have to eat duck with crispy fat, also confeit the legs which is really tasty, the missus doesn't like the meats I eat, she sticks to Pork, Lamb and Chicken so shes boring. Tried to get her to eat Duck, Rabbit, Goose etc but she won't have any of it.

Anything gamey, mate goes beating and i can get pheasant a pound a bird, pan fried breast with garlic, thyme and lemon beautiful.

Also love venison also pan fried nice and moist, with redcurrant gravy.

But cheap and cheerful i love breast of lamb, and belly pork.

Going back to the Kebabs its a shish = lamb, the other is dog = doner.

Any meat, properly cooked is fine by me. Love a bit of Lamb, Duck, or Chicken, Turkey or Goose. Only meat I'm not 100% on is, Pig based meat. Pork I can take or leave, same goes with Ham and Bacon. Gotta be in the mood for those...

I don't like any game meat.

It's fucking horrible. There is a reason it's not commonly sold by mainstream retailers.

I'll eat any commonly butchered beastie, but I suppose my favourite is a Beef Fillet, it melts in your mouth. :)

I don't like any game meat.

It's fucking horrible. There is a reason it's not commonly sold by mainstream retailers.

I'll eat any commonly butchered beastie, but I suppose my favourite is a Beef Fillet, it melts in your mouth. :)

Call yourself a Scotsman mmm i bet you dont like seafood either.

Bighairylizards avatar looks quite tastey to me.

Back