What Happened To/Where Have They Gone ?

Dead baby pigeons ? Where ae they these days ? You never see a dead baby pigeon, maybe they go to the same place all the odd socks go to from the washing machine. neither are ever seen again :) lol

Oh yea and the League title at Anfield. Now thats something i haven't seen for many a year :(

what about newts, used to catch em as a kid, but since they decided to 'redevelop' the woods near me not seen any

:) we are all starting to see that things are not as common as they were when we was kids
shame isn't it

another thats just come to me is
House Martins ... we used to have loads at this time of year when I was a kid
made nests from mud on the sofets of ya house
I remember my mum out there every evening with a broom and a bucket of water cleaning there sh*t up that they chucked out the nest lol
my mum hated them

:) we are all starting to see that things are not as common as they were when we was kids
shame isn't it

another thats just come to me is
House Martins ... we used to have loads at this time of year when I was a kid
made nests from mud on the sofets of ya house
I remember my mum out there every evening with a broom and a bucket of water cleaning there sh*t up that they chucked out the nest lol
my mum hated them

wasn't norman cook a member?

defintly wasps and bees, think ive seen one bee and one dead wasp all summer

but frogs seem to be doing well, got a canal and burn beside my work and they have all started coming into the building, hundreds of them hopping around...even got one yesterday swimming in the pool

Back