What freesat box

westie

Inactive User
Reaction score
Bit of a noob here can you guys tell me honesty which would be the best one to go for??

Grundig GUFSDTR500HD PVR Freesat+ Box

Or

Humax Foxsat HDR PVR Freesat+ Receiver

Thanks

Westie

the humax is the better of those 2 in my opinion m8, i work direct for freesat as an installer so see loads of them ;)

ive just installed a humax with 320gig drive for a work collegue and i have to say "fantastic". it was very easy to set-up and was up and running in 5 mins. thanks to dd for the recommendation!, regards mdt

i fitted a freesat humax hd pvr for somebody the other day which they bought, the only downside was there was no rf output, and she had a go at me cos her telly in her bedroom stopped working, cos she had sky before, my fault again lol

i fitted a freesat humax hd pvr for somebody the other day which they bought, the only downside was there was no rf output, and she had a go at me cos her telly in her bedroom stopped working, cos she had sky before, my fault again lol

rf modulaters are available that use the scart/phono outputs so you can send a signal to other tv,s around the house. regards mdt

rf modulaters are available that use the scart/phono outputs so you can send a signal to other tv,s around the house. regards mdt

i agree mdt but y would you spend 250 pounds on a freesat box that aint worth it in the first place, then spend another 40 pounds or so on a rf modulater thats looks ulgy and more space, thats y a never fit dreamboxs

Back