What exactly is the problem?

Zoom7000

Inactive User
Reaction score
So, after all the hassle of manually editing keys last night, can someone please explain what exactly the issue is. Lots of talk is going around that the keys will have to be manually edited again, so, why is this the case, and whats the "possible" solution?

Just curious! ;)

I was thinking the exact same thing mate !! looks like it will be a daily task for a while until some1 "fixes" it :proud:

Maybe nothing will happen for a while. Seems strange that Virgin would target the dbox as other boxes did not seem to suffer as much as us.

From what i gather its the roms (7/10) that as changed in the way it Au rolls, it first started little over a week ago in Ireland, i have two boxes, dbox and dream, dbox uses evo & dream uses G*box, the 00 is rolling on one box, but 01 won't??? so it manual editing for now.

Is there anyway to monitor the stream and extract the keys? Otherwise its going to mean relying on someone to post them each time theres a roll.

bigmaq

the toolbar can be downloaded wich shows the latest keys i done that but i still have trouble getting me head round it at the mo
look on here for the link to d/l bigmaq toolbar
good luck m8:BLOBBY:

Back