Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What do i need

M

measle

Right have a D-box had Yadi on updated to nais 2000 now i have a keys folder Yes... nicked some files of a mate of mines D-Box put them on mine does it work nope :(. njow the files are... Services.xml, Bouquets.XML, autoupdate, softcam and key list... when doing a service scan only get foreign cable companies showing.... and i missing one little thing and going mad or going at this the wrong way ????? looked at tutorials but they never on the nais image ????

Help help !!!!

if your m8 is in the same area then it easy.
follow these steps
on your m8s box
press dbox
select services
select software update
select expert functions
read one partition
flash without bootloader
it will save a file called mtd3 in the temp directory of the box
ftp this to the pc with flashfxp or like
now on your box
put the mtd3 file saved from your m8s box in the tmp directory of your dbox with flashfxp or like
on your box select
services
software update
expert functions
write one partition
flash without bootloader
select the mtd3 image

it will now flash that image
you should now have an exact clone of your m8s box.

My mate did this with his other DBOX it still dead think it had to do with CPU type he has 1 cpu type.... so if this is so what files will i need to transfer across to nais 2000 image.

try the next generation image or boxcracker.
you should only need the services xml and the bouqets xml

if you transfer a services xml you dont need to do a service scan. If you do it overwrites the xml youve transfered

now have a scan file but am i getting anything nope copied accross autoupdate softcam keylist bouquet and services am i getting anything am i bollocks ..... using the latest nais2000 image is this driving me mad yes !!!!!! copied accross everything possible.... looking for full keys of ex C&W manchester anyone help please seems they have rolled and the 2 sites i use have 2 different keys....

Back