[DM800HD] Bought dreambox do i also need a subscription

hazboi

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have bought a dreambox dm800hd se v2 clone from ebay for £180. It came with rats channel list installed but i did a factory reset during the installation of the box and when connecting it to the internet. I've been trying to get all the channels but it seem im still only getting the freeview channels. I've transferred rats channels list and its updater software to my dreambox and installed it on there but with no success.

I was wondering if im missing anything
I've been told that i might also need a subscription for the channel list. Like paying an annual subscription.

But i though i could get all the channels from this rats channel list.

Help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

you need a sub or some other way to open premium channels

try sky virginmedia as example

oh sorry i already have a sky subscription its a basic package im on. But i bought this dreambox so i can see all the channels and not have to pay extortionate prices on sky and virgin media for those channels??? Whats the point of getting a dreambox then....?

try sky virginmedia as example

Don't do as above Alimac is being a tad harsh and sarcastic ;)

oh sorry i already have a sky subscription its a basic package im on. But i bought this dreambox so i can see all the channels and not have to pay extortionate prices on sky and virgin media for those channels??? Whats the point of getting a dreambox then....?

Its possible your box had a gift (check your ebay listing) if it did you've erased it doing a factory reset :( if you have you could try contacting the seller for help. If it didn't have a gift then you will need a line but you wont get that on this site so DONT ask please. Try googleing cardshre. :)

Thanks alot for pointing me in the right direction. Seems like your right about the gift. Will google cardshare :D

was being serious if i wanted to be sarcastic would have said should google kodi & save a fortune lol

he did ask where to sunscribe

Why payv £180 for a clone when u can get better spec boxes. Return it if I was you

was being serious if i wanted to be sarcastic would have said should google kodi & save a fortune lol

he did ask where to sunscribe
No mate you were being sarcastic your first answer said he needed a sub or another way of opening he then asked were he could get this then you pointed himt to sly or vermim lol. Not very helpful :( But hey ho we wont fall out over it :)

Hey peepz i've managed to get a free c line ccam and its working for the moment. Getting most channels. Think it will be a temporary thing until i find a good subscription. At least now i know how it to get the channels to work using new c lines etc. Thanks for your help much appreciated.

Now all i need is to customize my dreambox abit. Hopefully get a sky skin and organise the channels abit.:proud:

Hey peepz i've managed to get a free c line ccam and its working for the moment. Getting most channels. Think it will be a temporary thing until i find a good subscription. At least now i know how it to get the channels to work using new c lines etc. Thanks for your help much appreciated.

Now all i need is to customize my dreambox abit. Hopefully get a sky skin and organise the channels abit.:proud:

if it came with a gift try emailing the seller he may be able to re supply the cline

Back