Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What did you get?

well i'm gutted, my media player worked for a hour and then packed up.
switched it off via the remote now its dead.
won't turn on or does feck all, pc still sees it so i can add stuff but not watch it.
back to play its going

got ocz hdd so cant wait to get my speeds up.
Also retro sweets (old fooker)
And the traditional baffies

my Mrs was good to me this year she got me burberry aftershave ,42" plasma,,wallet ,ferrero rocher,,lynx deodorant set and a few other things

got few firetrap tshirts got burton hoodie type top err 100 pounds a stoke city fc shirt burberry after shave paul smith after shave and few other bits and bobs, been spacial Christmas this year seeing my little girls first Christmas she got over 35 prezzys lol still got loads to open in all good day been with family
ps might trat my self to a new sat dish wen everything back to normal

Did alright this year.....chocs, smellies, socks, DAB clock radio,t shirts DVDs....... and a very pleased wife and son

im married, so i got my hole, not for the first time this year. no im a smug barsteward i got it on my birthday in august too.

a new pair of doc martens, socks, some more morgan's, few gift sets, and a wedge of cash, much more than I was expecting.:Clap: and a few novelty gadgets to play with.

i got a philips senso-touch 3D shaver... well happy.. :proud:

after 3-4 years of hinting, better late than never lol :Clap:

I got 4 bottles Baileys (lush lush) Dreamboats and Petticoats four CD and Prof Layton and the Lost Future for DSi, chocs etc
Had a lovely day.

Back