What Did Santa Bring You (Thread)

I got the DVD Boxes 1 and 3 of the TV serie "LOST" (i already had season 2 before christmas)
Cinema voucher and lots of east german chocolate from my mum which I cant get in the west german shops.

Thats it :)

Merry Christmas

I got:

a sony Handycam
I-pod shuffle
an NDS travel pack
some books
season 1+2 of Extras

Oddly enough, no socks this year.

i got my season ticket paid and a toblerone lol

i got a couple of nice pressies and tbh i wasnt expecting much as we had said between us we wouldnt bother to much as we have a trip booked in feburary.

still nice to recieve

arsenal calender (was expecting)
pure evoke-1 dab radio
new work watch
+ smellies etc

Laptop
Socks
Aftershave
Martina Coles new book
Some Man U Goggles, lol

EDIT £30 gift voucher
pack of different kinds of Ales from around the world.

P.S. ffs ive only been on laptop about 3 hours and the wife going off it ( your not spending all day on that ) she says.

Last edited:
Santa got me;

I-pod shuffle
Socks[surprise,surprise]
loads of Choccy
A Book on how to stop binge Drinking

And this jumper...............I love it

pair of jammies, gold chain with football shirt no.1 dad on it, boxers, socks cash, smelly stuff.

i got a tomtom one.

very nice i was expecting socks and the usual smellies, was actually shocked lol.

but the kids are over the moon except little frank who wants everyone's toys lmao

merry xmas!

another few posts mickie and you'll be able to get into the downloads for the camera updates...
no post clockin mind :nerner:

merry christmas

I got a Leonard Cohen cd and a number of books, including the latest Terry Pratchett: Making Money.

i got a ps3 with cod 4, fifa 08, resistance and motorstorm fantastic!!

i also got an E4500 and 2x 500gb Hard drives but my psu dont have enuff hard drive connectors :( need a new one

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

We both gave each other the usual stuff (smellies) but have decided to get another dog from the dog home to keep old grumpy happy (the dog)..

socks and more socks and more socks and a dvd but told every one who was going to bye me stuff to put the money for my kids.

A Skystar usb plus.:Cute:
A huge box of belgian chocolates
smellies
9 pairs of socks
a bottle of bacardi:xmas:
more smellies
sweatshirt
2 large tobelerones
a small box of belgian chocs
a pair of jeans

Last edited:
i got an electric guitar and 35watt amp neighbours are about to go mental eek

The Mrs and I decided to not to spend much as we are going to have our bedroom done out (new wardrobes bed deocrating etc) but still got:

Chocs
sock
boxers
jogging bottoms (even though I don't jog)
smellies
spoof harry potter books (Barry Trotter)
money

We got my lad a Wii, wished we have bought it ages ago

Merry xmas everyone

Back