ISP Download- Streaming

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
How much a month do you download/stream ? Reason Im asking is we are only half way through the month and my download usage is high (I think)

we are a household of 5 and obviously kids use YouTube and stream a lot Netflix etc
I download the odd thing, not as much as I used too

I used to be capped to 40GB a month and never really got anywhere near that but it seems to be going up and up lol
Usage for December 89.65GB :eek:

is that excessive or is that nothing to what you guys use ??

just the modern way mate now i think

would say thats pretty average download for a family

dont think its excessive

There's only the two of us at home now, but I download a fair bit as that forms the bulk of our tv/film viewing, and we're on BT 38mb unlimited so I never worry about how much.

89.65 seems highish for two weeks, so it depends if you're on genuine unlimited or one of those "fair usage" scams.

4 of us in the house, trafic is mainly streaming....

• Average monthly download usage: 213.738 GB

I wouldn't say its a lot remember an hour of streaming is approx. 1 gb and can be up to about 6 if its hd quality video

I will look into TalkTalks fair usage :)

I have an unlimited plan at avg speed of 750kbps. Being the only one at home, have used only 70GB this month. I think you're doing fine.

I don't stream, just download.

I used to get emails from VM about high usage but havent had any since going up to 120mb speed.

This is my usage so far this month,

Capturesab.PNG

But thats only from Sabnzbd, I also download using newsleecher and from various other methods. :D

The total is low because I recently re-installed sabnzbd at the end of November.

Back