What coffee do you drink

liambalfour

Inactive User
Reaction score
currently im drinking kenco columbian, i used to drink nescaffe but this is so much nicer. Whats everyone elses brew
images

Re: What coffe do you drink

nescafffe
always drunk it...

Dont drink freeze dried as its cannibalised coffee, I always buy the beans and grind myself :)

Nescafe gold blend or nescafe dolce gusto pods.

Imo it's the way the coffee is made thats important you need it served under high pressure to extract all the oils from the beans. Coffee from the dolce gusto machine is far superior to a cup of instant.

I keep meaning to get a grinder and beans must do it one day.

I drink Nescafe Green blend at the moment.

Various ground coffees. Don't like instant.

I drink a lot of coffee and would rather drink tea than any instant stuff, its just vile.

Bean to cup is by far the best way to get a good cup of coffee but if you are like me and don't want to spend too much on a machine then I agree with sargie and the Dolce Gusto is very good.

I very rarely drink coffee and when i do instant is fine. If i have espresso or any strong coffee, even an ordinary one from Insomnia i get hyper.

Dowe Egberts instant is nice. Dont get cotton mouth like other instants.

But I also have a Krups coffee machine, and buy whatever I can find in the supermarket for that. But I want to try that cat poo coffee, but its a bit pricey.

We have a Gaggia bean to cup Espresso machine. It couldn't be simpler, press the button once for 1 shot or twice for a double then it grinds, tamps, wets (very important step) then dispences the coffee with water, at just the right temperature and pressure, with a nice crema layer. The whole thing takes around 23 seconds for a mug sized coffee.

We tend to use Costco beans roasted by starbucks, and always a rich dark roast.

I intend to try roasting my own at some point.

i drink nescafe, strong made with half milk half water and 2 sugars :Fish:

but mostly drink tea anyway.....

would love fresh coffee if i could be arsed but kenco or Dowe Egberts , in our house nescaffe when i go to me mams

We have a Gaggia bean to cup Espresso machine. It couldn't be simpler, press the button once for 1 shot or twice for a double then it grinds, tamps, wets (very important step) then dispences the coffee with water, at just the right temperature and pressure, with a nice crema layer. The whole thing takes around 23 seconds for a mug sized coffee.

We tend to use Costco beans roasted by starbucks, and always a rich dark roast.

I intend to try roasting my own at some point.

You must have some serious dosh m8 those gaggia machines are mega expensive!

Don't really drink it because I don't usually like the taste. But I've tried Kopi Luwak which was supposed to be awesome but it tasted way too strong for me and Jamaica Blue Mountain which was really nice.

You must have some serious dosh m8 those gaggia machines are mega expensive!

It was on offer 4 years ago on Amazon for £400. It's not an industrial one though.

It was whilst Gaggia was still Gaggia and not Philips.

logicsilver.jpg

Last edited:

It was on offer 4 years ago on Amazon for £400. It's not an industrial one though.

It was whilst Gaggia was still Gaggia and not Philips.

logicsilver.jpg

£400 on a coffee machine lol crazy. Id need to have cash to burn to justify it.

And i love's my coffee :) Ive seen a bean to cup machine for £128 that would be my limit but tbh ill stick with instant and the dolce gusto :)

I drink Nescafe Green blend at the moment.

Same for me. Supposedly has 'high levels of naturally occurring polyphenol antioxidants' so it MUST be really good for you :proud:
HH.

Back