What Broadband ISP??

pipex very good

i,v been with pipex for about 6 months 1meg unlimeted downloads £23.44 per month have no problem with them help line is ok too your not put on hold for hours like wanadoo crap had them for 6 years then they cut me off without telling me all becouse they decided they wont take switch anymore had been paying them by switch for 6 years then they done that without telling me had a row with them & told them after useing my sisters solo card to pay them but decided to get shot of them as they dont give a shxxt about there customers i migrated to pipex but i needed my migration code off wanadoo they made it hard for me to migrate to pipex they would not give me my migration code over the phone told me they would sent it to my home took them 3 weeks to send it . It was clear they did not like customers leaving them bastxxed stay clear of wanadoo

Been with Blueyonder a few years now since it came out. Currently got the 10Mb service... £35 per month. Only ever had a problem once due to some network issues, which only lasted a few hours. Apart from that it's been spot on :Cheers:

Back