What are the chances ?

meangreenie

Inactive User
Reaction score
If I bought a WII right now, does anyone have an idea of my chances of getting one without the 'cut legs' ?

Or does anyone have one for sale at a reasonable price or knows where to get one ?

All Wii's Manufactured now will be the one's with serials begininng 123 and as such the pins will be covered but if you are handy with a dremel and have a steady hand it should be no worries.....better still Ppm Wiiman on this forum and sure he will sort it for you...

Yes as kintekke states, the chances of buying a wii brand new from a shop with the pins intact are less than remote at the best, and if you are more than competant with a dremel and a soldering iron you shouldn't have any problems.

Last edited:
Yes as kintekke states, the chances of buying a wii brand new from a shop with the pins intact are less than remote at the best, and if you are more than competant with a dremel and a soldering iron you shouldn't have any problems.

what are your charges for modding the new model of wii with the wiikey?

contact me via msn by clicking the msn button under my avatar maharaja and i'll discus that with you.

Back