Formatted NTFS
Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows 7
Requires reformatting for Mac OS X Leopard, Snow Leopard
Portable hard drive
WD SmartWare software
USB cable
Quick Install Guide

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130549529017

nope.....not mine i have asked if i can collect all 100 that i bought though! lol, bought 2 seriously thinking of grabbing 10

The reason I asked is that the seller had only sold one item in the last year, has a rating of 23 and then sold 96 of these items in the last two days. I would just be cautious of buying.

The reason I asked is that the seller had only sold one item in the last year, has a rating of 23 and then sold 96 of these items in the last two days. I would just be cautious of buying.

but you'll get your monies back off eBay/Paypal if a con job.

yeah good call, i fell sor some thing like that a while ago with an AMD and that never arrived yet the guy had sold before, with good feedback, the prices is making me want to click 100! ordered one or two, and have mailed him to see if i can collect so will keep you posted on what he says.....

to good to be true
ordered a couple but not expecting them to arrive

i'll keep ya all posted on any e-mails etc from him, fingers crossed though, and then you can leave me all that good rep! lolololol.....i'll go get 20 off him today if he'll let me go and collect them...

Balls......

This listing (130549529017) has been removed, or this item is not available.

Its got to be a con, if you do a search for Item Number 130549529017 (as its listed) it returns No Results, strange one !
Also on trying to ask a question about the item EG: is this for box only, excluding drive, its impossible to ask the question as it cant find the Item number.

Last edited:
yeah i just posted that the item has been removed....

ah, shucks, well it was too good to be true, never mind, would have been good! sorry about that chaps.....i'll grab me coat...lololol

A line used by someone to make a quick getaway from a stale and awkward moment caused by this particular person. It is a voluntary assertion, to express the person's desire to leave the current location in which they may have just touched on a subject and it hasn't gone down well.

Last edited:
i've cancelled me order with the 1st one and got me cash back and bought off the new add since he's got lots of purchase history.....doens't mean out i guess these days..but we'll see i guess...

the 1st add that i posted has been removed, how ever the 2nd advert seems ok, i've ordered a couple, at that price you can't complain, got me money back from the 2st one as that was sitting there "unclaimed"

Back