were can i buy a new.............

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
blueray drive for my PS3 ? , its a CECHM 03 - 410ACA with the dual laser job.i prefer not to use ebay or china if possible.

i have one purchased in error i thought mine had the twin laser and nope its a single dohh £25 via paypal as a gift and its yours can send monday rec deivery .. its new unused with the deck not just the laser ..
any good to ya pm me !!
i dont need a laser now as tbh i only wtd it to play backups via jail break and now tha dont need a disk in the drive haha..
i paid £35+ btw so no offers plz

so is it the full drive ? not just the the laser chasis ? what i mean , the black plastic bits that lift the laser into position ?.
thanks,.

i think its just the laser and chasis, he has. sounds like its one out of the 60gb.

any good too u silverdale, as im thinking about buying it if its not what your looking for..

ignore my last comment. it looks like its out of the 40/80/160gb ps3. no good to me

what i have is a new unused Sony PS3 Laser KEM-410ACA KES-410 Lens with Tray Deck
it has 2 laser lens its just the chasis which is a metal tray with a spindle motor the worm motor and track and the laser with 2 eyes
its deff a kem-410aca it clearly says that on the tray
theres no plastics just what i decribe above
if its any good to anyone its brand new in the box and ready to post will inc the recipt 9/9/10 when i got it as i say i purchsed wrong one and i dont need one now anyhoo ...

i have one purchased in error i thought mine had the twin laser and nope its a single dohh £25 via paypal as a gift and its yours can send monday rec deivery ..

i'll take that pm your paypal please m8.

Back