Well Done

dont make me bring up macedonia, dont make me bring up norway, hardly big teams as someone said about the english team in this thread.

we'll have our what if's and buts ect... when its time, your lot already had theres lol... what if we'd beat macedonia what if we;d beat norway what if we'd qualified.

for every dig at our team we have more ammo in return its just we choose not to use it.

still you have a chance of world cup glory as your womens team are doing better then your mens team ever did lol....

;) :)
by heck you must be really jealous of the scotts mate i was only talking about how great england done in there group of death it was a very hard group after all:lol:

Zero relevance to a world cup hahaha it got the bonnie innit

check your history the mighty world champions getting a football lesson at wembly 1967

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjhK6_EiG9s&feature=related]YouTube - Evil Scotsman (With Lyrics) (A Song By Rockin' Jock)[/ame]

Its 2010 the scottish squads holidaying just off inverness in dingwall i hear the weather fine yet blustery

and your the one that was nearly greetin after the last game giving your team pelters for being pish.:banana:

and your the one that was nearly greetin after the last game giving your team pelters for being pish.:banana:
Well ya know it gets you hyped when your innit xx
Edit on purpose: oops ure not

joined second in that group is like winning the world cup compared to england's group get off those wine gums mate lol ..go onto the fruit pasties there a little weaker
Where you lot finish in your world cup group yinners ?

And off to town i went, smashed,english,flush,basically a rong un. Recipe for disaster. Runcorn nick here i come xxxxxxx

Back