Well Done

only way they can participate in the world cup is to be a wum...sad

I have just managed to read this thread by the sig on thommocock eh ah mean thommohawks posts. :)

Now there seems to me that for some reason there is a problem with us scots having a laugh or dig at you english or that we SHOULD be cheering ye all on.

Oh and we cant voice an opinion because we are not in it!!! do you all apply that logic to league football ? bollocks you want you rivals team to get pumped. There is no difference on a national level.

So for as long as England are in the world cup I will never support them and I will cheer on every team that plays them as they are the "Auld Enemy"

I sick fed up with this pish that we need to cheer England on. Even today, news talkn on Andy Murray, oh yes Andy will be cheering them on or trying to get him to give a favourable answer. why? would they ask English sports men to cheer on Scotland, would they fck.

Its shite like this that takes the fun out it.

Rab-P for instance, we both want our teams to get pumped week in week out, but together we want Scotland to do well and England to get pumped.

Dont agree here have

10p.gif

go phone some one who gives a monkeys :)

I have just managed to read this thread by the sig on thommocock eh ah mean thommohawks posts. :)

Now there seems to me that for some reason there is a problem with us scots having a laugh or dig at you english or that we SHOULD be cheering ye all on.

Oh and we cant voice an opinion because we are not in it!!! do you all apply that logic to league football ? bollocks you want you rivals team to get pumped. There is no difference on a national level.

So for as long as England are in the world cup I will never support them and I will cheer on every team that plays them as they are the "Auld Enemy"

I sick fed up with this pish that we need to cheer England on. Even today, news talkn on Andy Murray, oh yes Andy will be cheering them on or trying to get him to give a favourable answer. why? would they ask English sports men to cheer on Scotland, would they fck.

Rab-P for instance, we both want our teams to get pumped week in week out, but together we want Scotland to do well and England to get pumped.

Dont agree here have

10p.gif

they will be a fight over that 10p on here mate :roflmao:

Dont agree here have

10p.gif

arrrh the cavelry arrives,

you know what m8 no sorry not m8, go jump off a fucking bridge, i dont give two shits what you think, you and the certain few who think they run the show,

seen muppets like you come and go.

i'll serve a ban if its what required to call you fucking muppets out.

you show me where i say you have to support us?

you dont need to support us but the fucking constant piss taking by green eyed tossers who post to get a rise, well heres your rise i bit, well done, go **** yourself you jumped up little **** and take your boyfriend with you.

see you after my ban muppet,

arrrh the cavelry arrives,

you know what m8 no sorry not m8, go jump off a fucking bridge, i dont give two shits what you think, you and the certain few who think they run the show,

seen muppets like you come and go.

i'll serve a ban if its what required to call you fucking muppets out.

you show me where i say you have to support us?

you dont need to support us but the fucking constant piss taking by green eyed tossers who post to get a rise, well heres your rise i bit, well done, go **** yourself you jumped up little **** and take your boyfriend with you.

see you after my ban muppet,
the only green eyed tossers and Muppet's i can see mate is you and for piss taking i think that's done on the park and for arrrh the cavalry arrives i think it will be your relative that will be the other tosser with no sense of humour or understanding to jump in live and grow up mate

oh when will those CERTAIN scot's keep quiet on football, they have an opinion on it and there team cant even play the game, lol x1000000000000

2 Days after Alan Hansen tells Gary Lineker to kiss his Scottish nuts.

GER.gif

you lot need to stay off the drink fookin nutters!

come on england let av these germans!

well by the thread title I thought we had some positive vibes for england
oh how wrong was I lol

my avatar was changed by someone else although I decided not to change it back :)

if ya cant take it dont give it ;) lol

Im not getting drawn into the football/anti English banter

Lol, the same old defensive paranoia kicks in. Nothing changes.

and that why u love it here :Clap::proud:

@rodbouy the mod who deleted ur post sited singling a member out. so lets move on.... come on Jarkko Nieminen do it for the english!!!

and that why u love it here :Clap::proud:

@rodbouy the mod who deleted ur post sited singling a member out. so lets move on.... come on Jarkko Nieminen do it for the english!!!

thats a joke. lets just ban all piss takes from now on then. Cos there was not one single abusive remark in that post.

But if thats the way the forum is going to be then we might as well ban all sports in case some ppl cant take a joke.

some ppl cant take a joke.

a joke that Carry's on and on in many threads wears thin and gets taken seriously

I'm not heavily into football nor am i anti Scottish but from what Ive read it's very negative towards the Englam team,dont ya think ?

calm down ffs drink some iron bru and watch supagran.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGQvrwmvOUs]YouTube - Supergran Opening[/ame]

Back