Well Done

for once the English will not need to worry about a penalty shoot out against Germany.

They are gonna hump you well enough in the 90 lol

lost the rules but got a handbag..... :banana:

OK gentlemen choose your weapons.

handbags.jpg

:Laugh:

:Cheers:

oops sorry not a threat just pointing out sometimes people fight dirty.:proud:

feck would hate to get hit with my wife's handbag she has everything bar the kitchen sink in it. then again by the weight of it might have to look in kitchen to be sure.

as for lidl selling glass irn bru bottles not sure. anywho it would probably be a Buckfast bottle, as us Scots are supposed to be that tight we would not risk losing the 30p deposit on the irn bru bottle.

lidl don't sell glass irn bru bottles. :(

oops sorry not a threat just pointing out sometimes people fight dirty.:proud:

feck would hate to get hit with my wife's handbag she has everything bar the kitchen sink in it. then again by the weight of it might have to look in kitchen to be sure.

as for lidl selling glass irn bru bottles not sure. anywho it would probably be a Buckfast bottle, as us Scots are supposed to be that tight we would not risk losing the 30p deposit on the irn bru bottle.

no worries m8 i know what u mean about fighting dirty, i am probably as dirtiest fighter out there, i like to roll em about in the mud to get really dirty lol.

Am a weegie myself m8 lol i just hate all the xenophobic nonsense lol

buckfast i cant stand the stuff tried it once at 13 or summit and never looked at it since lol. those coatbridge kangaroos have got a lot to answer for lol ;)

never tasted buckie in my life. to bigoted to drink anything a monk made.:proud:
better point out i'm joking before any religious fanatics start.

no really never tasted buckie and I drunk some weird stuff in my teenage years.
V.P. (virgins pish) Four crown, Emva Cream, Eldorado, Lanliq, Old England, to name a few. Cairns off license had their own brand you just took in a bottle and they filled it up. not forgetting white T from the Saracen Head. add in all the crap I drunk at the Jamaica inn, Tiffany's and the Savoy

feck no wonder I'm in the state I am in.

Did you go to Scotia Bar before going to the Sizzlin Sav.?? :)

Did you go to Scotia Bar before going to the Sizzlin Sav.?? :)

nah! pub crawl along Duke st down to Bellgrove then train to Charing Cross.

there was loads of Pubs then. did not hit them all every-time

The Duke, The Crown, Ally bar, Ramsey's, Mills, Ninian Smiths, Variety. Truman's, Mill Inn, The Angus.

worked in The Angus for a few years opposite meat market in Bellgrove.

Last edited:
The duke??? aint that a tim boozer?

not when I drank in it. not so sure now but the Louden is only 50 yards away to keep them in tow. The Crown was and still might be.

but hey back then I'd drink with anybody, bit more fussy now.lol

Back