Well Done

I have to say i thought England played much better this time around (once i copped on to the fact that they were the guys in red lol ) Can't help feeling a bit sorry for Slovenia though, they were qualifying right up until the last minute.

Looking forward to the Germany match, that should be interesting. :)

a joke that Carry's on and on in many threads wears thin and gets taken seriously

I'm not heavily into football nor am i anti Scottish but from what Ive read it's very negative towards the Englam team,dont ya think ?

Sorry rat but no. its a joke. PPl always piss take the rivals. Thats the nature of it. So just because England are takn pelters from us scots.

Whats the harm in it?

Its a sad day that so much focus is being spent on this nature of topic.

My post was funny. So the reason to delete it was wrong and not called for.

Us Scots take it tight for our team being pish and rightly so. But you take it on the chin and give it back when you can.

Oh and if you lot think the anti Andy Murray is going to piss us off, or references to haggis come one dig a bit deeper in the mind to do better.

:)

I have to say i thought England played much better this time around (once i copped on to the fact that they were the guys in red lol ) Can't help feeling a bit sorry for Slovenia though, they were qualifying right up until the last minute.

Looking forward to the Germany match, that should be interesting. :)

Time to take the piss out of the Irish now methinks. :nopity:

We're well used to it ;)

Ok i admit me and my mate were yapping before the game started so we didn't watch the national anthems etc etc, but at least i can say without bias that i thought England were the better team when i didn't know which team they were! :)

do u mean stuff like this: Wicketkeeper Craig Kieswetter felt England could be satisfied after warming up for the one-day series against Australia by beating Scotland.

so we also use ur cricket team to warm up.

or this:

4 NATIONS - England beat Scotland - twice!
The annual 4 Nations tournament was held in January in Hamilton and for the very first time England defeated Scotland in both the men’s and women’s competition at the same tournament.

first couple hits on google, u lot could make a decent living being our warm ups..lol

do u mean stuff like this: Wicketkeeper Craig Kieswetter felt England could be satisfied after warming up for the one-day series against Australia by beating Scotland.

so we also use ur cricket team to warm up.

or this:

4 NATIONS - England beat Scotland - twice!
The annual 4 Nations tournament was held in January in Hamilton and for the very first time England defeated Scotland in both the men’s and women’s competition at the same tournament.

first couple hits on google, u lot could make a decent living being our warm ups..lol

What we have a cricket team ???? WTF???

I know we will never all agree on everything. England have the world cup Scotland have a weird sense of humour. It's only a game of football when all said and done. so group hug back to your corners and let the fun begin.

BTW C'mon the Germans

But at least its us SCOTTISH MANAGERS that wins yer BEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD.

Oh and still not a ENGLISH MANAGER in sight :)

Right I'm away oot now and when I get back you better all be pals again, or else your for the high jump.

:bighug:

:Cheers:

the only green eyed tossers and Muppet's i can see mate is you and for piss taking i think that's done on the park and for arrrh the cavalry arrives i think it will be your relative that will be the other tosser with no sense of humour or understanding to jump in live and grow up mate

Two things I've noticed on here, the Scottish can give it but can they take it ? Erm NO. Another thing I've noticed - you don't know me and never made any attempt to and yet you do nothing but try to troll me and yet you call me a tosser doing a complete character assassination in a thread that I wasn't even involved in....until I saw the usual bs from the same few ppl, now what does that say about you ?! As for the usual paranoia that nara called it well think maybe just maybe that it's usual paranoia because it's actually true ?

All I'm saying is this, I know exactly what those people on here are like, the ego maniacs that think they run the show and make everybody feel oh so welcome. I've been on the wrong side of them from day 1 and they couldn't bring themselves to let the past go they still constantly try and wind me up. Do they bother getting to know me ? no because I'm of zero use to them - what do they do ? All they can bring themselves to do and that's try to troll. To call me and my relatives tossers in threads that said person isn't even involved in is cowardly. Bunch of hypocritical bellends are.

Now I'll probably see a ban, but I tell you what thommo is 100% right about those people, and I tell you another thing - so am I - so hate that because I know you can't stand it whenever I say it. Nice to see what cowards really think about you. Not 1 of you had the guts to PM me and call me a tosser ever and take up a problem there not once! every single time I've called them people out and offered them up to defer any insult or problem with me to PM they've never once taken me up on it. And why is that ? it's because they have to play the big man in public....and that's because by definition they are either cowards, or it's not even about the problem or the debate but who can own who publicly which is just plain sad if that's what you come on here to do. And it says everything about your character!

At this point I just want to make absolutely clear that this is not directed at everyone, there's some very nice people on here who I get along fine with because they take the time to show respect and I got no problem with them people. This is directed squarely at those egomaniacal hypocrites that believe they are something special because they know how to be a ****** to other people for absolutely nothing. Way to set an example. And it's to them that I'm directing this at when I say just for once in your life surprise me and come call me and my family tossers privately, I already know you don't have a life but let's see how far you get when you come say that shit privately where it will not benefit you at all. It's not going to happen. Because you're nothing more than cowardice hypocrites that like to big yourself up in public. Nothing more and nothing less.

Now bring on the hate. It's nothing I haven't faced before and you know this. But I double dare you to bring the hate privately just for once....not going to happen.

Two things I've noticed on here, the Scottish can give it but can they take it ? Erm NO. Another thing I've noticed - you don't know me and never made any attempt to and yet you do nothing but try to troll me and yet you call me a tosser doing a complete character assassination in a thread that I wasn't even involved in....until I saw the usual bs from the same few ppl, now what does that say about you ?! As for the usual paranoia that nara called it well think maybe just maybe that it's usual paranoia because it's actually true ?

All I'm saying is this, I know exactly what those people on here are like, the ego maniacs that think they run the show and make everybody feel oh so welcome. I've been on the wrong side of them from day 1 and they couldn't bring themselves to let the past go they still constantly try and wind me up. Do they bother getting to know me ? no because I'm of zero use to them - what do they do ? All they can bring themselves to do and that's try to troll. To call me and my relatives tossers in threads that said person isn't even involved in is cowardly. Bunch of hypocritical bellends are.

Now I'll probably see a ban, but I tell you what thommo is 100% right about those people, and I tell you another thing - so am I - so hate that because I know you can't stand it whenever I say it. Nice to see what cowards really think about you. Not 1 of you had the guts to PM me and call me a tosser ever and take up a problem there not once! every single time I've called them people out and offered them up to defer any insult or problem with me to PM they've never once taken me up on it. And why is that ? it's because they have to play the big man in public....and that's because by definition they are either cowards, or it's not even about the problem or the debate but who can own who publicly which is just plain sad if that's what you come on here to do. And it says everything about your character!

At this point I just want to make absolutely clear that this is not directed at everyone, there's some very nice people on here who I get along fine with because they take the time to show respect and I got no problem with them people. This is directed squarely at those egomaniacal hypocrites that believe they are something special because they know how to be a ****** to other people for absolutely nothing. Way to set an example. And it's to them that I'm directing this at when I say just for once in your life surprise me and come call me and my family tossers privately, I already know you don't have a life but let's see how far you get when you come say that shit privately where it will not benefit you at all. It's not going to happen. Because you're nothing more than cowardice hypocrites that like to big yourself up in public. Nothing more and nothing less.

Now bring on the hate. It's nothing I haven't faced before and you know this. But I double dare you to bring the hate privately just for once....not going to happen.

handbags at 20 paces ???
remember to follow forum rules on handbag fights, if you don't have a copy i'm sure the mods have a copy they can supply

handbags at 20 paces ???
remember to follow forum rules on handbag fights, if you don't have a copy i'm sure the mods have a copy they can supply

Let's see you call it handbags at 20 paces when it involves you and your family being called tossers in threads they aren't even involved in and when it's your every post that's being hounded. Don't preach to me unless it's happening to you. And since when does anyone follow forum rules I think the egomaniacs regularly break them.....

Let's see you call it handbags at 20 paces when it involves you and your family being called tossers in threads they aren't even involved in and when it's your every post that's being hounded. Don't preach to me unless it's happening to you. And since when does anyone follow forum rules I think the egomaniacs regularly break them.....

take a chill pill m8 it was a light hearted rid ffs
put him on your ignore list then you dont have to take any notice do you

Back