Well Done

In all fairness Raven, Your family MEMBER told me to jump off a bridge. He is actively promoting suicide:(

I did give him the fifa fair play award but it was removed. Now that was a nice gesture :)

Dont miss the point of the thread will yas, i took it as lighthearted way to have a little banter and to congratulate England even if tongue in cheek. Nothing more.

Here's a piece offering for you wee Scots
sour-grapes.jpg

As if yoos havent got enough ;)

why do some members think they will get banned for every small infraction of the rules.

they seem to be queuing up to goad people into banning them.

telling people to go jump off a fucking bridge calling them fucking muppets and even saying go **** yourself you jumped up little **** and take your boyfriend with you.

Scottish can give it but can they take it, strange that not 1 scottish person complained to me about that

and Raven24 thinks thommo is 100% right,

both claiming they expect bans. nobody is keeping them here, nobody asked for them to join the topic. I started the thread in good faith but changed my mind after reading a few reply's.

both claiming they expect bans. nobody is keeping them here, nobody asked for them to join the topic. I started the thread in good faith but changed my mind after reading a few reply's.

Rab like I said to you before, there is a big difference between banter and disagreement compared to personal insults. And this whole thing got started by a rattled Scot who took offence to banter in someone's sig and then called that person a cock in the first place who then got told to jump off a bridge lol.

Also do I get involved in every single spat thommo has ? No. Does he get involved in every single one of mine ? No. Check post history. Hell even me and thommo have our own spats from time to time both online and in the real.

But as far as my involvement in this spat goes....both him and myself get called a tosser and in my case in an argument I'm not even involved in in the first place and what do people honestly think I'm not going to reply to that ? And for the record it's not the first time it's happened either, the last time it happened I didn't push it but come to think of it the last time it happened and thommo was insulted he wasn't even involved in the argument whatsoever and again it was a Scot that time too. Fight the battle in front of you ffs.

But as I say I doubt there's anyone here who wouldn't not respond if it was them and their family so again don't preach to me about anything if it's not happening to you.

And for the record, those egomaniacs ruin this place.

Rab like I said to you before, there is a big difference between banter and disagreement compared to personal insults. And this whole thing got started by a rattled Scot who took offence to banter in someone's sig and then called that person a cock in the first place who then got told to jump off a bridge lol.

getting called a
0046.gif
is not always a bad thing.

he never got told to jump off a bridge he got to jump off a fucking bridge.
got called a fucking muppet
then got told to go **** yourself
then got called a homosexual

strange you missed that stuff out

0014-2.gif

btw putting lol at the end of something does not make it funny.

Let's see you call it handbags at 20 paces when it involves you and your family being called tossers in threads they aren't even involved in and when it's your every post that's being hounded. Don't preach to me unless it's happening to you. And since when does anyone follow forum rules I think the egomaniacs regularly break them.....

maybe you need to look at why that happens to you. it doesn't seem to happen to anyone else.

Maybe the surly, always right and very often aggressive tone of your posts has something to do with it?

you could start an argument in an empty house then pull out the old "why does everyone pick on me" routine.

it's very boring.

All the Scottish/English banter will be over soon as it's were getting towards the last 16 of the competition and the Scots never make an appearance after the first round.:champion:

What do people think the score will be on Sunday against Germany, i'm gonna go for 2 -1 to England :)

All joking aside i think England might just shade this, all depends on how our centre backs cope with the Germans pace. If swinesteiger (or whatever his name is) is out then England can definitely expose their back four. Rooney's form or lack of it could well hold the key.
England 2-1 Germany or something similar
I hope :goodluck:

What do people think the score will be on Sunday against Germany, i'm gonna go for 2 -1 to England :)

depends what teams turn up. both have had dodgy results and the pitches are starting to break up a bit, can see it being close maybe even extra time.

but think the Germans may sneak it by the odd goal.

Close game either way I think, 2-1 or 4-3 to either side could go either way, of course I'm supporting England but in truth they both have a good chance to win. But England haven't lost yet....

So if it goes to penalties, which team has the better record on scoring?
England's recent penalty record

World Cup 1990 Semi final exit to Germany
Euro 96 Beat Spain on pens to go out on pens to the Germans again Semi final
World Cup 1998 2nd round Exit to Argentina
Euro 2004 Quarter final exit to Portugal
World Cup 2006 Quarter final exit again at the hands of Portugal

Zee Germans in contrast have a habit of winning pen shootouts

You can safely say if goes to penalties England's Pilot will be warming the planes engines. Jeez we must be due one.

So they'll have to win it during the match then or extra time.

Will be an interesting one either way :)

Back