Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Well done Rangers

Just a little food for thought here isn't it better that all the UK teams do well in Europe and beat the so called elite teams

agree jimmy in the main i do support UK teams (unless maybe playing against Barca who i love to watch play so want them to win all the time ) sorry arsenal fans

but yeah helps the scottish coeffecient so every cloud ;-)

Just a little food for thought here isn't it better that all the UK teams do well in Europe and beat the so called elite teams

Its certianly better that at least one team in Scotland does well Jimmy as it helps the countries coefficient. It goes without saying in England as there are more sides involved and they generaly always have teams in the very late stages of the competitons . Good point though m8 :)

agree jimmy in the main i do support UK teams (unless maybe playing against Barca who i love to watch play so want them to win all the time ) sorry arsenal fans

but yeah helps the scottish coeffecient so every cloud ;-)

i am the same m8...
great to see a scottish team progressing....

happy days... :)

Fully deserved over the 2 legs and nice to beat the hoops once again :banana::banana::banana:

i am the same m8...
great to see a scottish team progressing....

happy days... :)

indeed i am only wanting them to win as it makes the league more difficult but the main thing is for the first time in my adult life i wanted them to win lol

Fully deserved over the 2 legs and nice to beat the hoops once again :banana::banana::banana:

must resist urge..... must resist urge lol failed (you got pumped royally off the proper hoops) do'h failed lol

But yeah well done tonight agree 100% game should have been buried at ibrox.. deffo deserved it..

indeed i am only wanting them to win as it makes the league more difficult but the main thing is for the first time in my adult life i wanted them to win lol

oh right... lol

i thought you were backing them to win as they where a scottish team..
as says your post..

at least you are honest....

eventually... ;)

oh right... lol

i thought you were backing them to win as they where a scottish team..
as says your post..

at least you are honest....

eventually... ;)

nah being honest the coefficient does help lets be honest on a level playing field we all want to see our rivals get beat regardless of old firm but im happy with their win tonight

and truth be told i actually do like walter smith so its not 100% hatred i have lol just the 45k season ticket holders and around 5 folk on here lol

nah being honest the coefficient does help lets be honest on a level playing field we all want to see our rivals get beat regardless of old firm but im happy with their win tonight

and truth be told i actually do like walter smith so its not 100% hatred i have lol just the 45k season ticket holders and around 5 folk on here lol

lol,
well i admire your honesty..

out of 45,006 you like 1 lol.....

Back