Weird Bug

Enticy

Member ++
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have had a few weird bugs flying around my house the last few days. I think it is some kind of beetle but don't know what sort. I have attached a pic. The bug is about 1.5'' in length.

Enticy

124.jpg

I think i saw one of these once in Yorkshire and one of the locals said it was a "fruit tree beetle " or sonething like that

It looks like a Cockchafer. That does sound quite painful!! :eek:

Thanks. Here is another pic of the bug's under-side. (For all those animal activists and bug lovers out there, it is not dead just can't roll over very well.)

118.jpg

Maybe it just wants it's belly rubbed.

LOL just my other pets.

Googled Cockchafer and from the other pics I have seen on there almost certainly is one of them. They are common in south where I am and are nick named the "May Bug" because thats when they are most commonly seen.

Strange thing is I have lived here for 7 years and its the first time I have seen them.

Enticy

If thats the case I'd keep my bicycle clips on so your cock don't get chafed.

Not said what they can do in the home to stay alive do they seek crumbs of skin etc.

This could be the seven year itch they talk about making me itch just looking at it.

Fcuk the bug m8,sell us your camera,
thats one hell of a good close up m8 :)

There is also a bug called a summerchafer which is common in croydon where my nephew lives. Looks very similar to those pictures. I would think its either another name for the cockchafer or they are closely related.

Back