WEE or WII ?

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
i went to the shop and yes asked for a wii and everyone who greeted me at the tills said you mean a WEE

no i mean a wii

how do you spell wireless ?

wereless

i baffled i am sure it looks like Y than wee ?

how would you spell going to the little boys room for a piss ?

im going for a wii ??

hmmmm maybe its me or the school i went to but it dont look like Wee to me it looks like WII

which should sound like to I's joined together not two E's ?

**** it pmsl im wrong i know

I hear even the remote is called a wii-mote lol...

this little till fella looked at me like i was an idiot lmao

fooking wee

LMAO...

You've been calling it the {why} all this time... Quality...

LMAO...

You've been calling it the {why} all this time... Quality...

well in school when i was young they taught us how to read thats "wii" lmfao rofl

and it dont read wee PMSL it reads wii (y/WHY/WII)

everyone over the age of 25 will understand where im coming from lmao

never thourght of it m8 but now you mention it wii is defo wii an wee is defo wee

so i think when i go get mine im not gonna buy it till i get them to call it by its correct pronunciation . even if it takes all day .

even the adverts on tv for it pronounce it wee. so i reckon thats how it should be known as.... the machine will die a death early on i reckon, especially when the PS3 is available

even the adverts on tv for it pronounce it wee. so i reckon thats how it should be known as.... the machine will die a death early on i reckon, especially when the PS3 is available

if the adverts say it then it must be true ........

come one dude you cant trust the media ,,

so i think when i go get mine im not gonna buy it till i get them to call it by its correct pronunciation . even if it takes all day .

thats what im talking about true to the core

and **** the adverts what do they know

i will look at this bastard thing in me house when i get one and say anyone playing the FUCKING WHY lmfao rofl

if there is a mention of fooking WEE they can use the WEE FUCKING MOTE in the LAVVY see how much fucking tennis they can play in there!!!!!

CANT SAY WII MOFOS!!!!!!!

ahh,but thats why engish is such a had lnguage to learn for a jforeign folk, so many different vowel sounds that shouldnt be said that way, look at live and live.

I live to see bands play live.

Annoying or what!
Lucky I just know english.

They did decide to still call it a wii (wee) even though they got told that wee was piss here, go figure!

Well mickie the tears are rolling down my face reading your posts but your absolutely right wii is why for anyone over the age of 25 that actually bothered to learn english at school so why (spelt why) should we (spelt we) change our pronunciation of the english language because the japs cant understand it

ahh,but thats why engish is such a had lnguage to learn for a jforeign folk, so many different vowel sounds that shouldnt be said that way, look at live and live.

I live to see bands play live.

Annoying or what!
Lucky I just know english.

They did decide to still call it a wii (wee) even though they got told that wee was piss here, go figure!

Japanese is a lot worse. Consonants, vowels and 8 tones (I.e. the same word can have 8 different meanings depending on how it's said) I'm Wii..lly glad I don't have to learn that?

Well mickie the tears are rolling down my face reading your posts but your absolutely right wii is why for anyone over the age of 25 that actually bothered to learn english at school so why (spelt why) should we (spelt we) change our pronunciation of the english language because the japs cant understand it

I'm 26 and learned propur engerlish at skool but i have never heard the wii=why thing.

Back