Website Guidance

yottabit

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Hi all, a friend of mine has asked me for advice about a website he wants to create, what he wants is a company that will show him step to step proof of them building his webiste also that offers conference calls on a weekly basis to talk about the website and what needs doing to increase the page ranking, now he has been quoted £4,500 by an american company but is that a good deal or do you know of any other that offers this? (UK based prefer) Also SEO is one of thing that he needs guidance with as well,
Help greatly appreciated,
Thanks.

Hi all, a friend of mine has asked me for advice about a website he wants to create, what he wants is a company that will show him step to step proof of them building his webiste also that offers conference calls on a weekly basis to talk about the website and what needs doing to increase the page ranking, now he has been quoted £4,500 by an american company but is that a good deal or do you know of any other that offers this? (UK based prefer) Also SEO is one of thing that he needs guidance with as well,
Help greatly appreciated,
Thanks.
thats a pretty big job he needs done there, SEO would normally be something he would need to revisit quite often.

Is it an ecommerce site he is trying to get off the ground?

thats a pretty big job he needs done there, SEO would normally be something he would need to revisit quite often.

Is it an ecommerce site he is trying to get off the ground?

Cheers HH, yep its ecommerce site mate, he also wants to sell stuff for a wholesaler or something along those lines, any ideas?
Thanks.

The ecommerce side of things should be pretty simple, my company works with a number of external agencies that provide a development and consultancy service. However, the SEO work will need a longer term investment - unfortunately you cant just do it as a one off.

The ecommerce side of things should be pretty simple, my company works with a number of external agencies that provide a development and consultancy service. However, the SEO work will need a longer term investment - unfortunately you cant just do it as a one off.

Yep, so on the SEO side of things can you recommend anywhere that can help?
Thanks.

SEO isnt really an area where you can say companies are well established.

People like Amazon etc have there own teams for it working with Google. If you need SEO, then you just need to appraise as many companies as you can find. I cannot think of an SEO consultancy that could be considered established.

I use Matchmaker Marketing for my SEO....Biggest bunch of w*nkers I have ever had to deal with...I'm changing this month as they constantly cock up my SEO then offer me a reduced rate for something they didn't do properly!

My bro in law does this sort of thing pm me if you want some details.
He lives in dublin and is a programmer for a large company over there. He also works with another guy in web design he might be able to supply what you need

I use Matchmaker Marketing for my SEO....Biggest bunch of w*nkers I have ever had to deal with...I'm changing this month as they constantly cock up my SEO then offer me a reduced rate for something they didn't do properly!

Any ideas as to which company you are going to switch with?

The whole SEO market is a bit hit and miss, they rely on a large number of clients going through their business in order to make money. As I have said before, you need to get speaking to a few of them yourself and see what they have to offer.

Back