Web page flash problem

Seve1

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi can anyone help me. Ive download a program called macromedia mx.
then i bought a template (flash) 5.00 and downloaded it. done a few adjustments and wow i f*Cked it up. Im willing to pay someone to design a website for me using this flash template. i live in the cardiff area. Please pm me. with some prices.
thanks seve1

hi can anyone help me. Ive download a program called macromedia mx.
then i bought a template (flash) 5.00 and downloaded it. done a few adjustments and wow i f*Cked it up. Im willing to pay someone to design a website for me using this flash template. i live in the cardiff area. Please pm me. with some prices.
thanks seve1

It might be better reposting this one asking for someone to help you with designing a website.

Have you already set up hosting, got yourself a Domain name, how many pages do you want your site to have, how much of it is flash intensive etc?

Geographical area isn't really much of a problem now, as Paypal can be used to deal with payment etc.

There will definitely be someone here that will be able to help, it's just a matter of getting someone & ensuring that the both of you are clear as to what is required, and ensuring that there are always lines of communication between yourselves.

Also, if someone does volunteer their services, ask to see some of their previous work. Anyone can make a Bebo or Geocities page, but not everyone can make a decent site to put on show for the general public.

Back