DM800HD se v2 - ssl#89 problem

vicenco

Inactive User
Reaction score
Dear all, few days ago I bought original DM800hd se v2 with original image installed and worked fine. Of course, I tried to reflash it on newnigma and that's the point where my problems started.
Using Dreamup I tried to install Newnigma with ssl#88 and Dreamup responded: Invalide image. You need a image with at least 2nd #89"

That's the moment when I found out that my DM800 se v2 has ssl#89

Then I downloaded Newnigma with ssl#89 and Dreamup does everything fine except last step (Flashing from its memory). It stucks somewhere around 4% and it won't go on. Almost the same happens when I try install through web interface.

I even tried to download the original image from Dream multimedia web page, but it seems that they have only ssl#88 image, because I get same response "Invalide image. You need a image with at least 2nd #89"

Later I tried 3-4 different ssl#89 images and each stucked somewhere around 3 or 4%. Same result with Web interface or with Dreamup.

I am using DreamUp 1.3.3.12 and temporarly I am lost... Next thing that's comes on my mind is to reinstall ssl#89 but I can't find it anywhere on the net. Could someone give me good advise.
Thanx in advance, Vicenco

Dear all, few days ago I bought original DM800hd se v2 with original image installed and worked fine. Of course, I tried to reflash it on newnigma and that's the point where my problems started.
Using Dreamup I tried to install Newnigma with ssl#88 and Dreamup responded: Invalide image. You need a image with at least 2nd #89"

That's the moment when I found out that my DM800 se v2 has ssl#89

Then I downloaded Newnigma with ssl#89 and Dreamup does everything fine except last step (Flashing from its memory). It stucks somewhere around 4% and it won't go on. Almost the same happens when I try install through web interface.

I even tried to download the original image from Dream multimedia web page, but it seems that they have only ssl#88 image, because I get same response "Invalide image. You need a image with at least 2nd #89"

Later I tried 3-4 different ssl#89 images and each stucked somewhere around 3 or 4%. Same result with Web interface or with Dreamup.

I am using DreamUp 1.3.3.12 and temporarly I am lost... Next thing that's comes on my mind is to reinstall ssl#89 but I can't find it anywhere on the net. Could someone give me good advise.
Thanx in advance, Vicenco

Flash your box via browser method mate.

If you really need to use dreamup make sure you have the latest version.

hi vicenco have you had any joy with the 89 boot loader I have the same issue with mine my box came with a test image enigma nemises boots up and scans ok I tried to flash new image for genuine box came up same as you was wondering if you got anywhere plz let me know

make sure image you are flashing is for bootloader #89 if thats what you have also flash by browser way quicker

Last edited:
hi thanks for reply alimac I have tried flashing via web to upgrade the firmware says wrong image needs to be 2nd stage loader #89 or over cant find image anywhere any idea where I can maybe find one grateful for any help my box is a genuine dreambox800HD v2 with a test image on it #89 boot loader cheers

hi I tried that image last night via web upgrade says invalid or older image was wondering if you have access to anymore images with89# boot loader or is there any way I can change the boot loader on the box change to88a# thanks

Still haven't solved the problem. I'm that desperate that I put it on a side for a few day.
I guess that ssl #89 in .nfi format would solve issue, but I can't find it. There has to be solution. I don't know...
Does anyone knows is there any way to downgrade ssl from #89 to #88 or any lower?

hi vicenco we have the same problem my box came with a test enigma image and the ssl 89# cant find a boot loader sss89# anywhere that should resolve the problem I tried dream multimedia site yesterday cant find any image with the89# will keep trying anybody out there able to help we would be grateful

surely should be as simple as installing original image try this

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Hi thanks for links I tried them both last night both cant give me a image with ssl 89# they only go as far as ssl 88b

well am out cannot help you any more sorry

listen m8 no problem u tried to help me I thank you for that I will carry on trying if I get somewhere I will post the result thanks again

hi vicenco big thanks to alimac i had another go at links the dream elite.net one worked after downloading flashed via the web upgrade image in the browser bar I opened the image right click opened the download and flashed the image ok define worked thanks to alimac you r a star

Pingg2, what is the name of the file you flashed? Thanx

will be the dreamelite image from link posted just pick the one for your box simple

yes vicenco that is what I done if you do what alimac said with that link you should be ok
dreamelite-dm-800sv2-20160513222702 works on my genuine box thanks to alimac

It doesn't work for me :( It freezes at 4% and it wont go on anymore.
My ssl is probably broken. I think that I need first to install ssl, but I don't have ssl #89 in nfi version.
Does anyone know is there any way to downgrade ssl89 to 88 or any lower?
THanx

Back